yeah, i heard about that. isn't it only the south of england?

of course, the pertinent question is, "if you can't afford a guitar, how can you afford the loan?"

but i guess if you know you'll have the money in a few months, you might as well go for it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The scheme allows individuals to apply for a loan of up to £2,000 for the purchase of any kind of musical instrument, and pay it back in nine monthly instalments, completely interest free.

1. They spelled installments wrong

2. If you borrowed £2,000 and paid it back in 9 months. You'd end up paying something like £222 a month...
^ true. but if you have the money, you could put that in a high-interest account, and make a little. You can get 6% no bother these days. Plus inflation is around the 2-3% mark.

on that £2000, you'd make £90 (actually probably more like £50, as you'd be paying out each month for the loan). And that's before inflation is taken into account.

i guess, if you're willing (or better yet already have a high interest account) it's probably worth your while.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?