on Oxford street Saturday.
if anyone could do me a HUGE favour it would be appreciated.
nightwatchman10 has asked me to get something signed for him but I don't have time to go back after 9am.
If someone could meet me while getting the bands and get something signed for him then pass it on to me so I can give it to him, itwould be awesome
Tim
please please please!!

but if anyone can, get Billy Corgan and the rest of the band to make whatever is getting signed out to ROB!!

“I feel the same way about disco, as I do about herpes” - Hunter S. Thompson
This isn't a fucking servant service. If you want it that badly, go your damn self.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
grr, I gonna try and go, we both live in Yorkshire, I'm only gonna try cos I'm in London right now.
It's just a signing session.
Too bad Billy Corgan has ****ing lost it and is now just writing the same over-the-top rock song over and over again.

Old SP > New Fake SP
well this is all very well having a nice little bitch about the smashing pumpkins..

but if anyone can help Id appreciate it SO MUCH!

and yeah, i cant go myself cos i live in Yorkshire, and family stuff means I am unable to get there on my own
What's in it for us?
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
I saw Pumpkins on tuesday in glasgow.

2hrs 45 mins worth of Pumpkins. How many bands offer that much gig for your cash?

the 15 min extended version of 'united states' sucked tho, cus I didn't like the song much in the 1st place. And Billy had some crazy rant about 'Alternative Rock' for 5 mins before the last song

Aside from that. Pure Amazingness.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I saw Pumpkins on tuesday in glasgow.

2hrs 45 mins worth of Pumpkins. How many bands offer that much gig for your cash?

the 15 min extended version of 'united states' sucked tho, cus I didn't like the song much in the 1st place. And Billy had some crazy rant about 'Alternative Rock' for 5 mins before the last song

Aside from that. Pure Amazingness.

haha yeah that rant was a bit weird, but kinda cool as well, iv seen youtube videos of it

but back to this thread now... can anyone help?