Quote by Cameronrobson
600 dollars isn't going to get you much.

+1

I'm planning to get a laptop for about 1000 - 1200 EU (about 1600$). You'll have a hard time finding anything for under 800.
i got a latop for 400pounds it does me fine as i don t game

its an advent 1935 i beilive
Don't listen to them. Get a Toshiba Satellite. Best laptop for 600 bucks.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Are we your slaves?

Get on google and find your own.

And if you're UK, the only place you'll find one that cheap is dell
Quote by ewb333
Buy a MacBook.
You wont regret it.

What do you want to use it for?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
£350 isn't going to get you much, but next time Pc World have an offer on a Compaq get it.
don't listen to anyone who says buy a Mac, they're WAY overpriced and don't even work that well.
Rockin' shit
Quote by ewb333
Buy a MacBook.

You wont regret it.

Quote by sowhat360
save up for a mac book.......instant recording machine

I totally agree. I was hesitant...my college was requiring AT LEAST the basic MacBook for my major. It was around 1000 dollars and came with offers like a Printer or Free iPod Nano with rebate. But now that I have it...I realized all the cool features! It seems like Macs are totally virus proof compared to PC and has so many cool programs already on it. Garageband for recording music or using their basic digital instruments...I put up stuff on myspace frequently now. And iMovie for Youtube and things. It all depends what you want, but I think it's a really great machine.
Where is Dirk Lance?
I'd only get a macbook if your rich and can afford a high end one and if you don't use any windows-only programs.

You could probably get a low spec lap-top refurbished from an independant shop for fairly cheap.
Quote by jimmyhotpants
£350 isn't going to get you much, but next time Pc World have an offer on a Compaq get it.
don't listen to anyone who says buy a Mac, they're WAY overpriced and don't even work that well.

But the Macbook air is thin! On the website, it says " Thinnovation " !
two and a half men.
Quote by Xeus
hey my laptops just broke...again,its two years old and its literally falling apart so im gonna buy a new one. Can you guys recommend me one for round 350 pounds/ 600 dollars?

many thanks

keep an eye out at slickdeals.net
some amazing deals go through that page every now and then

I have the Acer Aspire 5570Z and am very hapy with it
light weight too
i brought a MacBook Pro few weeks ago, and its great for everything... don't think i'll ever buy a PC again lol