Page 1 of 2
I'm all for a girl giving it up after the first date, especially if you've been friends for awhile. Some people might think it's slutty, but it really depends. As a guy, I'm not going to say no if she decides to put out on the first date.

But the of course you have the complete opposite where people go on several dates and the chick never puts out. I say after three dates, the chick is just using you for money and as a guy you have to make a move and if she says no then cut her loose and use your money on another woman that will fulfill your needs better.

What say you?
Depends on the girl, average is probably 2-6 dates.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
How about you wait until she's ready.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
I say dating sucks.

I dated my wife for several months. We just had a ton of fun together. That's what counts, my friend.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Dixie Whiskey

But the of course you have the complete opposite where people go on several dates and the chick never puts out. I say after three dates, the chick is just using you for money and as a guy you have to make a move and if she says no then cut her loose and use your money on another woman that will fulfill your needs better.

You should probably kill yourself.

Whenever they damn well feel like it, relationships aren't about sex.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Its not about putting out. It is entirely possible for her to start caring about and not be ready for sex. If your not blind, you should be able to tell. Getting some is nice, but there are more worthwhile things in a relationship.
GTFO my internetz. The answer is before you meet.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
They should put out before the first date, to convince you to take them out. It's like a try-out.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
You should probably kill yourself.

Whenever they damn well feel like it, relationships aren't about sex.

+100

She'll put out when she feels like it. Just because she doens't screw doenst mean she's using you for money. How old are you 15?
When they put out the first time... afterwards you are like "UGH what a skank, I bet she does that all the time" The ones that make you work for it always made me come back again.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by muff diver
Its not about putting out. It is entirely possible for her to start caring about and not be ready for sex. If your not blind, you should be able to tell. Getting some is nice, but there are more worthwhile things in a relationship.

i love that your name is muff_diver
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I don't know how you lot do relationships across the pond, but we don't just go on dates, preferring to meet up, talk, and just have a laugh in general. Then when both parties feel comfortable with each other, they'll be intimate
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by sthall
How about you wait until she's ready.

Seriously you can't expect a girl to put out within a few dates(there shouldn't be an estimated time to begin with). People are different and if you dated some girls in the past that sexed you up after a few dates it doesn't necessarily mean that every other girl will. Don't pressure them, and when the time is right they'll let you in their pants.
did I mention you should never go on a date while full of ****?

I'd bet all the money I have that 99% of men would have sex with a woman if she offered it up on the first date.

Anyone that says no is full of **** and shouldn't be going out on dates.

And why do guys think all women are romantic? Women use men as much as we use them. Wake up.

Until she SHOULD put out!!!

You expect too much don't you?

As was said before you wait til she's ready.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey

I'd bet all the money I have that 99% of men would have sex with a woman if she offered it up on the first date.

And why do guys think all women are romantic? Women use men as much as we use them. Wake up.

You're never gonna get laid with that attitude. And of course men will have sex if she offers on the first date. We're horny remember?
Quote by Dixie Whiskey

I've had boyfriends who weren't ready to have sex for a while after going out. Not all men are arrogant idiots, and the decent members of your kind see women who 'put out' on the first date just as slutty as other women do.

And I'd be lying if I said I've ever used a guy. Wake up.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dixie Whiskey

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I've had boyfriends who weren't ready to have sex for a while after going out. Not all men are arrogant idiots, and the decent members of your kind see women who 'put out' on the first date just as slutty as other women do.

And I'd be lying if I said I've ever used a guy. Wake up.

So all men with my mindset are arrogant idiots? I bet I've treated all the women I've been with better than any guy has ever treated you.

I'm just not full of **** that thinks everyone wants flowers and poetry and romantic guitar solos for valentines day.

You know what I did for my girlfriend today? I took her out to the shooting range with my new glock 17 and we blasted the hell out of targets and then went home and had sex.

How that's for an arrogant idiot?
Quote by Dixie Whiskey

And what is your point? If she's the one who offers then she's obviously ready to put out. You're the idiot who's asking when a girl should put out as if you're going to try to figure out an estimated time for when you would force her or something. We've all told you to wait until SHE is ready, and as I said in the previous post it varies from girl to girl. You're an idiot if you expect every girl to act the same.
The object of a "relationship," a committed one anyways (in the case of humans) is biological reproduction. That means sex, kids. Sorry to crush your ideals. Actually a lot of the classic romantic works of literature are raunchy. Shakespeare's works were sexually charged. The song of Solomon in the bible is a very sexual work. Chaucer was horny. It's not "ignorant" to be sexual. Asexual people are selectively being (have been) eliminated from the gene pool.

There's nothing wrong with a man who expects physical intimacy in a relationship.

It's doesnt have to be anyone's "fault," the man or the woman's.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Feb 14, 2008,
Quote by Melan
And what is your point? If she's the one who offers then she's obviously ready to put out. You're the idiot who's asking when a girl should put out as if you're going to try to figure out an estimated time for when you would force her or something. We've all told you to wait until SHE is ready, and as I said in the previous post it varies from girl to girl. You're an idiot if you expect every girl to act the same.

So basically it's, "I'm not going out with her for sex, I really want to get to know her and be her friend." But then if she wants to have sex on the first date all of a sudden it's like "Well, she's giving it up I'd might as well do it and think about that friendship stuff later."

It's amazing how fast sex becomes the priority over friendship when a girl if offering herself to you.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey

sex becomes the priority over friendship when a girl if offering herself to you.

For most men, this is true.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by rabidguitarist
Quote by yoshixxx7
The object of a "relationship," a committed one anyways (in the case of humans) is biological reproduction. That means sex, kids. Sorry to crush your ideals. Actually a lot of the classic romantic works of literature are raunchy. Shakespeare's works were sexually charged. The song of Solomon in the bible is a very sexual work. Chaucer was horny. It's not "ignorant" to be sexual. Asexual people are selectively being (have been) eliminated from the gene pool.

There's nothing wrong with a man who expects physical intimacy in a relationship.

It's doesnt have to be anyone's "fault," the man or the woman's.

Who's saying that men don't expect it? We're all just saying that patience is the key. Women aren't your little pleasure toys to please your every need whenever you want. They have their own mind and can decide when to put out, and when not to. There's no rule in life saying that a girl has to put out within a certain time. It's not ignorant to be sexual, but its ignorant to expect a girl to put out when you want to or else she's wasting your time and "taking your money".
Quote by gnome_hovel7
You COULD just wait until marriage... SECULAR DICKS!!!

but seriously no
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Only after she's married ( and even then it must be in the missionary postition and through two bed sheets ).
two and a half men.
There should be no standard as to when a girl should put out. How about when you're married? No? Then how about when you grow some pubes? Not yet? Okay, how about we leave it up to the women and just play it by ear until then? There ya go.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
So all men with my mindset are arrogant idiots? I bet I've treated all the women I've been with better than any guy has ever treated you.

I'm just not full of **** that thinks everyone wants flowers and poetry and romantic guitar solos for valentines day.

You know what I did for my girlfriend today? I took her out to the shooting range with my new glock 17 and we blasted the hell out of targets and then went home and had sex.

How that's for an arrogant idiot?

You have no fucking idea how past boyfriends have treated me, so don't you dare bring that up.

Nobody said everyone wants romance on Valentine's day.

To be honest, I see guns as neither big nor clever. If a man took me to a shooting range, I'd be pretty damn disappointed.

-Matthew Arnold

Last edited by Dinkydaisy at Feb 14, 2008,
No one is saying there is or should be a set standard for when intimacy should take place. But it is fully within the rights of any male to have HIS standards.

It seems some of you are arguing that the woman has a right to her standards (which OF COURSE she does) but the male does not. We both do.

If a man wants to have sex and his "date" doesn't, what's wrong with him looking for someone else that will?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by rabidguitarist
I don't really care, whenever she likes is fine with me, be that after the first, or the hundredth.
Quote by Dixie Whiskey
So basically it's, "I'm not going out with her for sex, I really want to get to know her and be her friend." But then if she wants to have sex on the first date all of a sudden it's like "Well, she's giving it up I'd might as well do it and think about that friendship stuff later."

It's amazing how fast sex becomes the priority over friendship when a girl if offering herself to you.

Um no. You can still do other **** when you're with them not having sex you know. If she puts out on the first date then you're just lucky that you can be sexually active with her while doing other things as well.

Quote by yoshixxx7
No one is saying there is or should be a set standard for when intimacy should take place. But it is fully within the rights of any male to have HIS standards.

It seems some of you are arguing that the woman has a right to her standards (which OF COURSE she does) but the male does not. We both do.

If a man wants to have sex and his "date" doesn't, what's wrong with him looking for someone else that will?

I've never said that. My point is to not FORCE your standards towards a woman who isn't ready. If you find someone else who's willing to put out for you then good for you. This guy is practically saying if she doesn't put out within a time limit she's wasting your time and taking your money. Which is ****ing ridiculous.
Last edited by Melan at Feb 14, 2008,
Page 1 of 2