They're pretty good and ive heard alot of their songs since theyre from Finland. Guns 'n roses totally ripped them off...
Two Steps From The Move =

I love this band.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Back To Mystery Ciiiiiiiiiteh!

Totally kick-ass band. McCoy and Monroe would've dominated the world at some point, had it not been for that idiot drunk Vince Neil killing Razzle in his car.

I also loved Monroe's solo album Not Fakin' It – some of the best straightforward hard rock I've ever heard.
Quote by DaFjory
Back To Mystery Ciiiiiiiiiteh!

Totally kick-ass band. McCoy and Monroe would've dominated the world at some point, had it not been for that idiot drunk Vince Neil killing Razzle in his car.

I also loved Monroe's solo album Not Fakin' It – some of the best straightforward hard rock I've ever heard.

I know, it was kinda Vince fault, but I don't hate him for that, it could have been Razzle who drove the car, it was just an accident, it was both of thems fault, and Vinc have said he wishes that he was the one who died in the car accident
Hanoi could've been a massive band, but I don't agree with all the people that blame the accident on Vince. They were both drunk, Razzle made the decision to get into the car with Vince knowing that they were ****ed up. If you have read The Dirt, Vince explains what happens, the road was wet, the car skidded out of control and headed into the other lane into oncoming traffic. I'm not sticking up for Vince, before you try to say I am. I just like looking at the facts before I start making wild accusations and blaming people.
I remember buying a box set of their first 6 albums without ever even hearing them before To be fair, i'd heard/read good things and I was VERY impressed.

This thread should be bigger...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.