What do you guys think of them?

I like them, I kind of like their more newer stuff more though.

They're going on tour soon, i'm pretty stoked on seeing them.
Hell yeah! I actually saw them last Saturday and they KICKED ASS!!! They've been one of my favorite bands for a long time, but sadly so much of their best stuff is out of print. They said they got ahold of the master tapes and they'll be releasing them soon.
Originally posted by Neon Knight
Ramco i worship you and your awesome comment \m/
Didn't they do that 'Speed kills'?

Another song found on the ever popular THPS series!
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Didn't they do that 'Speed kills'?

Another song found on the ever popular THPS series!

Yes, it's actually called Bloodstains. They also did punk covers of surf instrumentals like Pipeline, Miserlou and Skinny Dipping. You've also probably heard Everything Turns Grey.
Quote by Ramco
They said they got ahold of the master tapes and they'll be releasing them soon.

Really?
'Virtually Indestructible' CD will be up for sale soon then. Make some money on that before the re-issues make it worth £5.

Don't completely understand why this thread is in the hardcore section, but I don't own the whole back catalogue so maybe I'm missing something?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Don't completely understand why this thread is in the hardcore section, but I don't own the whole back catalogue so maybe I'm missing something?

I was wondering why it was in here too.
wait is there post 90's and 00's agent orange material?
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
They had some remastered albums and some greatest hits ones. I'm pretty sure 1993 was their last new release.
They combined two of their previous albums, along with a live album, into the 2-disc "Sonic Snake Session", which is a definite must-have. As far as their last new release I know they've done original tunes for extreme sports videos and compilations, but never a full album. Songs like It's All A Blur, This Is All I Need and The Truth Should Never Be Concealed all fall into that category.

EDIT: They also re-recorded some of their back catalog for a greatest hits album called "Blood Stained Hitz", circa 2001. They couldn't get the rights to the original recordings so they made new ones, and they're a lot better recorded.
I like 'em but I only know 2 songs by them, No Such Thing and Everything Turns Grey. What would be a good starting album for 'em?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
I like 'em but I only know 2 songs by them, No Such Thing and Everything Turns Grey. What would be a good starting album for 'em?

Living In Darkness.
Very good band, but shouldn't they go in the punk forum?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything