Hey Guys,
Just seeing if there's any interest in my Schecter Gryphon. Its' in great shape with just a couple tiny marks, plays great, and looks fantastic. Really low and fast action, I'm playing more country and blues these days and don't want it just gathering dust. Anybody?? Anybody?? Asking $240 or best offer. Thanks
Attachments:
100791947_o.jpg
Last edited by LMUdave at Feb 15, 2008,
any pics of the actual guitar?
interested in any trades?
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
Yeah,
I'll post some pics as soon as I get my Camera charged. Possibly willing to trade. I'd rather just sell it though.
I'd sell it for $250 shipped. I think shipping is probably about $30 or so.
Would you consider trades?
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
Well,Ive got this big bass amp Im trying to get rid of. Its a GK Backline 210 combo,300 watt monster. I also have an old,beat up,half sanded,empty Squire strat.
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
Last edited by Krist333111330 at Feb 18, 2008,
Love that color.

Schecter is great, I have a hellraiser myself but I play the cheaper priced ones at Guitar Center all the time and they feel really good too.

Good luck on selling it.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

No Thanks on the trades guys. Just want to sell it. Might post it on Ebay. Taking any offers before I do that though. Thanks
Last edited by LMUdave at Feb 19, 2008,