Im looking for some good concerts or guitar shops in florida because my parents are going thare on vacation, and I can either go with them or stay home. If i go with them, id only wanna go if theres some kick ass concert going on or some cool guitar shops to check out. It has to be from May 5th to May 25th. Just tell me what concerts are going on and if theres some cool guitar shops to check out.
If u can find concert dates, Jannus Landing in downtown St. Petersburg is a pretty good place to visit. Some awesome bands have come thru there.
Last edited by qotsa1998 at Feb 14, 2008,
yeah i know florida is a big state. before anything happens i wanna try to plan the trip so it includes a concert and guitar stores maybe.
I looks like there is a lot of stuff going on in Miami
http://www.ticketmaster.com/browse?category=10001&area=Greater+Miami+Area&rdc_syear=2008&rdc_smonth=5&rdc_sday=5&rdc_eyear=2008&rdc_emonth=2&rdc_eday=26&teVal=&type=range

If I was you I would check ticket master and put in locations like Miami, Orlando, West Palm, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa. Those are the main party cities in Florida and you should definatly find a good concert going on in one of those cities. As far as a good guitar shop I don't know. There are Samash and Guitar Centers everywhere but I don't know of any famous shops. Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip. I love it down here.
thanks man. yeah ive wanted to check out samash but havent been to US to check one out. this may be my chance.
Quote by Jonan_
I looks like there is a lot of stuff going on in Miami
http://www.ticketmaster.com/browse?category=10001&area=Greater+Miami+Area&rdc_syear=2008&rdc_smonth=5&rdc_sday=5&rdc_eyear=2008&rdc_emonth=2&rdc_eday=26&teVal=&type=range

If I was you I would check ticket master and put in locations like Miami, Orlando, West Palm, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa. Those are the main party cities in Florida and you should definatly find a good concert going on in one of those cities. As far as a good guitar shop I don't know. There are Samash and Guitar Centers everywhere but I don't know of any famous shops. Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip. I love it down here.

Miami lol!....I lived there most of my life,escaped there last year to Tampa,Miami doesn't even have rock bands come there or clubs anymore because it's all spainish and hiphop now.

Tampa rocks compared.
Where in Florida? What kind of music do you like?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
van halen tonite baby!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
If you're going to Orlando there's a good guitar shop on International Drive by Universal Studios, can't remember what it's called I'm afraid.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
i may be by universal studios actualy. and im into metal, hard rock, classic rock, prog, nu-metal, death metal. anything worth listening to really. As for where in florida were deciding right now. thats why i asked about the concerts. so we can try to plan something near it.