Looks like a Jackson Warrior
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at Feb 14, 2008,
A Jackson Kelly. I can tell by the upper horn and sharkfins. The other guy looks like he might have a Custom Jackson Dave Mustaine Roundhorn V (can't remember the exact model number atm). The bassist appears to have a Gibson Firebird.
Ah i know someone with one of those... I really can't remember the name though...

BC Rich do something in a similar shape methinks.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by CJRocker
A Jackson Kelly. I can tell by the upper horn and sharkfins. The other guy looks like he might have a Custom Jackson Dave Mustaine Roundhorn V (can't remember the exact model number atm). The bassist appears to have a Gibson Firebird.

I don't think its a Kelly because you can see it has 2 horns at the back, whereas the Kelly has a curved back.

EDIT: Could be a Kelly actually , watching more
EDIT again: Doesn't look like a Warrior or a Kelly
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at Feb 14, 2008,
ive looked at all of these extensively and none of them have the flat part where there input jack is. or the half moon shape between the back fin thing and the flat input jack part
it looks like a mix of a Warrior and a Kelly like put together, IDK maybe he had it custom made
Hmm, I only watched about a minute of it If it does have a Warrior like back, tis most likely a Death Angel or Death Kelly. I did see the trademark Jackson inlay and logo along with the headstock, so it is a Jackson of some kind.

Is that the guitar? I took a screenshot of the video. Definitely not a Kelly or a Warrior. The front half of it looks exactly like a Kelly though.
Well after looking through the whole catalogue of guitars on Jackson's site, I can say its definitely not a standard production Jackson, so time to start looking elsewhere.
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1