Page 1 of 2
Ball python, yellow rat snake, corn snake, leopard gecko, green anole, green Basilisk (if you're up for a challenge), pac man frog, dumpy tree frog.
All fairly easy, except the basilisk, which is COOL as ****, but a bit tougher to care for.

SAXEDIT:
How much space do you have, how big a tank do you want, and what's your budget?
A spider or a scorpion.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
if you live in australia you can get pet wallabies

so cute
from daylight...
...into darkness
get a 'saxaxe'... they're really rare... but awesome pets... and the best thing is... they'r really CHEAP!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
get a 'saxaxe'... they're really rare... but awesome pets... and the best thing is... they'r really CHEAP!

...<_<

pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me!
An RL mudkip.

Or an antichenus.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
get a leopard gecko or something as your first exotic... they're easy to care for.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Quote by divid3d

so cute

that looks delicious.
Anyway, when talking about australien pets, is there any chance of getting a pet wombat?
squirrel, or a wallabie like divid3d said.
A good public beheading will teach them. Not with a guillotine, that's too good for the bastards. I say an axe. Or a spoon...Or a bendy straw.

-shaggadellicfuz

That's right. I sigged myself. Because I'm a philosopher.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
get something cool in a tank, like a clawed frog, or crayfish,
Or an Axolotl, as above.
I would go with a Weighted Companion Cube. They won't even be mad if you put them in a fire.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I live in the UK.
Not got a whole lot of room. But i can probably make space as needed. >_>
Budget is no problem.. just not insanely high. unless its worth it.

Leopard geckos are ridiculously easy to care for, but not nearly as interesting as say, a Ball Python. The price won't go too high, but you could start off with like a 30 gallon tank when its young, and as it grows, you may need to upgrade to a 45 or 50. At a young age, they will eat young mice (pinkies) and as they grow, you'll start feeding them larger mice, usually weekly or bi-weekly. They're usually very docile, if you handle them from a young age, and not too prone to disease.
i had a friend with a gecko. that thing was cool. its tail would pop off whenever it got scared. it would be back in about a week though. thats awesome right there in itself!
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
A fennel fox or a raccoon or a kinkajou or a ferret!!!! DUU IT
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by saxaxe
Leopard geckos are ridiculously easy to care for, but not nearly as interesting as say, a Ball Python. The price won't go too high, but you could start off with like a 30 gallon tank when its young, and as it grows, you may need to upgrade to a 45 or 50. At a young age, they will eat young mice (pinkies) and as they grow, you'll start feeding them larger mice, usually weekly or bi-weekly. They're usually very docile, if you handle them from a young age, and not too prone to disease.

Awesome.
Though, not to sure i want a pet thats main diet is other pets..
things start getting expensive then..
If you have the space, buy a baby iguana. Start it off in a 20 gallon tank, feed it pre-packaged iguana food. Within 5 or 6 years, it will have a refrigerator size cage and be able to roam the room freely. Feed it salads. They're very docile and tame if you train it from a young age, and VERY fun. They can even learn and respond to their name. Mine was potty trained to use a litter box
She had her own room.

SAXEDIT:
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Awesome.
Though, not to sure i want a pet thats main diet is other pets..
things start getting expensive then..

Not really, a feeder mouse is about 1 USD. And you only need one a week or so.
Quote by divid3d

so cute

I wish i lived in Australia for that reason alone.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by saxaxe
If you have the space, buy a baby iguana. Start it off in a 20 gallon tank, feed it pre-packaged iguana food. Within 5 or 6 years, it will have a refrigerator size cage and be able to roam the room freely. Feed it salads. They're very docile and tame if you train it from a young age, and VERY fun. They can even learn and respond to their name. Mine was potty trained to use a litter box
She had her own room.

SAXEDIT:

Not really, a feeder mouse is about 1 USD. And you only need one a week or so.

Oh right, sounds alright.
I'll probably go with one of these 2.
leaning towards the iguana tbh.
Snakes are the stupidest animals ever. Get a tiger like the guy from Good Charlotte.
two and a half men.
Quote by Tazeyo
Get a Girly Man!

or.. a monkey of some sort!

lol?
really a monkey was my first choice, but i really dont have the room, probably not the budget either.
besides i dont even think they're legal in the UK..
Parrot... African Grey maybe.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
get a Peregrine falcon. best god damn animals ever
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Oh right, sounds alright.
I'll probably go with one of these 2.
leaning towards the iguana tbh.

yay! I loved my iguana. It was as much a part of the family as our cat or dog (which it got along with just fine. Just...be respectful of its property once its fully grown. If you leave the door to its cage open and let it roam freely, when it returns to its cage, it usually wants to be left alone. But not always. I have scars to prove it. But in 10 years of having the iguana, it only bit once, so dont be too concerned. At full size, it was about 7.5 feet long. If you want more info, you can find some online, or you can PM me.
Quote by kidsilcon

Or a Norwegian Blue, but be careful not to stun it, they stun easily.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
lol?
really a monkey was my first choice, but i really dont have the room, probably not the budget either.

Get one illegally, since when did you buy your pot legal?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
lol?

... dude that would make the whole pit illegal...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by kidsilcon

My first instinct was a parrot, but they're VERY expensive, and VERY high maintenance. It will run well over 1000 for the bird, and it needs almost constant attention.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
lol?

Monkeys jerk off and throw poop. They do not make good pets.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Page 1 of 2