I was thinking of unreal tournament 3 or enemy territory: quake wars. Which one is better in your opinion. The reviews are pretty equal.
UT3 is great. I didn't like Quake Wars as much as I liked Unreal Tournament.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
well the new patch for enemy territory: quake wars lets u have voice chat and ut3 doesnt have voice chat
Forget it all and get oblivion. Seriously, I mean that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I have UT3, I think it sucks. I played it like once and got bored. It gets stale fast.
CoD4 is great.

Anywho, go to the gaming thread.
Quote by metalrobot
well the new patch for enemy territory: quake wars lets u have voice chat and ut3 doesnt have voice chat

If you get a real team you will have a Ventrilo or Teamspeak server regardless.

Also, there are a lot of player made mods for UT3 that are amazing.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by metalrobot
im looking for a online shooter...

Yeah, but if you think about it, there isn't much difference between an online shooter and an epic fantasy western RPG.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, but if you think about it, there isn't much difference between an online shooter and an epic fantasy western RPG.

besides the fact that RPGs are usually not online and have terrible AI so you're just shooting morons standing there.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Honestly, check out Urban Terror. It's even free. Google it.

I can play this game for hours at a time, and still want to play more.
Online shooter? Orange box ftw! 3 damn good offline shooters and team fortress 2. And if you have an nvidia graphics card (I think) you get a free copy of half life 2 deathmach.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
If you value your free time don't get WoW, I love it but it takes for ever to get anywhere!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
If you value your free time don't get WoW, I love it but it takes for ever to get anywhere!

i used to play it, i was addicted