i live in the middle of nowhere so i cant try any out. i had to order my starterpack and my kustom from the internet. i like my amp it sounds good but i am just getting tried of playing on my horrible ibanez. now after 2 month of working and not buying any thing im ready. i have 975 dollars. i can play all of death's Sound of Perseverance and i know a lot of black dahlia murder and slayer. i think i want emgs but i dont know if they sound good and the only thing i dont want is kerry kings sig guitar

thanks
RR3?
why exactly does it NEED to be a V shaped guitar?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
You could go with the LTD Laiho and get another pickup routed in.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
You could go with the LTD Laiho and get another pickup routed in.

It costs a lot to get your guitar routed. But look at the Edwards flying V, it has a neck pickup.
The Schecter Hellraiser Vs are out (at least a store where I live has 'em). You can preview the catalog at schecterguitars.com. EMGs and splittable too.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
The Schecter Hellraiser Vs are out (at least a store where I live has 'em). You can preview the catalog at schecterguitars.com. EMGs and splittable too.

Dude, where? What are the prices on them? I've been google'ing daily.
Quote by bdm2512

so i cant try any out.

Then I advise you to plan a day out to some place with guitars as trying out a guitar in person is very insightful and essential in choosing a guitar. Some of us may like the feel, but some don't.

Couple of questions:

1. Do you require a FR system?
2. Do you require versatility?
3. Why must it be a V?
4. Do you change tunings on a regular basis?

Also...

Quote by bdm2512
i think i want emgs but i dont know if they sound good

This is why you gotta go and try out some guitars so you can tell if you like them or not.
1. Do you require a FR system?
2. Do you require versatility?
3. Why must it be a V?
4. Do you change tunings on a regular basis?

1. no
2. not really just trash/death/ metal
3 i want a v
4 i will have two guitar so will that matter that much
Quote by rwalby9
Dude, where? What are the prices on them? I've been google'ing daily.

Haven't checked with them today (because I already know I don't have the money for it and I'd just be slapping myself in the face), but they were supposed to get their shipment earlier today of 2008 Schecters, including Vs and Blackjack ATXs.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."