How do you rip a CD to you Computer and it rips to mp3 not like WMP or MPEG4 or something like that
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Change the settings in the program you're using.

I'm guessing WMP.

Just go into your ripping settings.
Quote by TheQuailman

piracy is BAD.

ripping a CD isn't piracy dumb ass, how else do you get your CD collection on your mp3 player?

now shut up.

EDIT if using WMP there are ripping options, change the settings from WMA to mp3.
Quote by TheQuailman

piracy is BAD.

What a stupid remark.

He's RIPPING a CD he has, and maybe MP3 is just a nice small file size for a small MP3 player?
SOME people have their sarcasm detectors turned off as I see. Meh, whatever, didn't mind to offend anyone.

TS: why do you need mp3's exactly? I always use the windows media player for ripping, it gets you wma's which are just the size of mp3's and can be played by any mp3player as far as I know.
Quote by TheQuailman
SOME people have their sarcasm detectors turned off as I see. Meh, whatever, didn't mind to offend anyone.

TS: why do you need mp3's exactly? I always use the windows media player for ripping, it gets you wma's which are just the size of mp3's and can be played by any mp3player as far as I know.

That's not sarcasm, that's idiocy and assumption.

Maybe his MP3 player doesn't support the format he's ripping to at the moment?
In iTunes, you can change it in the options so that it rips as a .mp3 rather than a .m4a.