hey guys, whts up?
just wanted to announce that i've just posted up an acoustic solo, and i ure interested, u can chk it out!
thnx for ur time!

-GuitarManNickS
yo dude, listened to the acoustic solo. thats really good, at least to me cuz i suck at acoustic stuff i also listened to the Nothin Else Matters solo, which is good as well. good job
not to bad. were you using an actual acoustic or an acoustic simulator? i think it would help to add some delay and perhaps a mild chorus sound to it, because it sounds rather plinky and thin. but all in all the solo itself is pretty good, just mess with effects a bit to get a thicker sound.

could you crit "untitled melodic rock" if you crit a song of mine? thanks
Quote by metalclash22
yo dude, listened to the acoustic solo. thats really good, at least to me cuz i suck at acoustic stuff i also listened to the Nothin Else Matters solo, which is good as well. good job

thnx bro
im also not that good, just work on it, u'll get it!
rock on!
Quote by thesrvivngmmbrs
not to bad. were you using an actual acoustic or an acoustic simulator? i think it would help to add some delay and perhaps a mild chorus sound to it, because it sounds rather plinky and thin. but all in all the solo itself is pretty good, just mess with effects a bit to get a thicker sound.

could you crit "untitled melodic rock" if you crit a song of mine? thanks

its an acoustic simulator... (zoom g1x)
its been ages since i even played an acoustic lol
i'll use those effects or my next solo =]
thnx or the tip
rock on!
oh and, i dont see any songs on ur proile