I was supposed to be at work at 3, it's now almost 5, and i just don't care. Some lazy asshole i work with is the only guy who's there and he called me 3 times. He's not even my boss, just a guy i work with, but he called me and told me to come in. He's to ****ing lazy to do a days work on his own, like i have to do every night.

/rant (this is a lie, the rant is not over by any means)

So tell me UG, should i stay here, or should i go to work 2 hours late and probably end up leaving an hour early, being there for about 4 hours. I just didn't feel like going in today at all, and the people at my job pay me minimum wage even though i work 30-40 hours per week and do so many extra jobs for them it;s not even funny. I'm sick of it. I'm looking for a new job and have already filled out apps for several, so do you think i should just say **** it and not go in today?

I normally wouldn't even care about skipping a day, but the thing is i have to also call out /skip the day after tomorrow. Ah **** it, maybe they will fire me then i can get unemployment and work under the table and actually start making some really ****ing money.

yeah

/rant
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
You could just quit, it sounds like a **** job.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Where do you work?

If it sucks as much ass as you say it does and they don't pay you much, I say **** it.

If it's a decent job and you're just being a lazy-ass, you should pull yourself off the computer chair and go to work.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
What do you do for a job?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
if you're even remotely competent, don't settle for minimum wage. mcdonald's pays higher than minimum wage.
the job it self, although mind numbingly tedious at times, isn't the real problem. it;s the fact that i work every single day and still have no where near enough money to pay the bills, and yet they still expect me to do all this extra ****. But i can;t get a raise cause im in a union and they give 50 cent raises every 6 months. I AM going to leav this job soon, but i can;t just quit or i'd have no source of income at all, even thought what im getting now isn't very much. and yes i realize that by not going in to work i am loosing money. I think today i just snapped .

what really ticks me off is that my freind just got his FIRST job and they gave him 7.50per hour.

this is my 5th job, and i;ve been here for almost a year and im getting 7.15
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
1)go to your current boss.
2)Say: You're an asshole, I wil give you HERPES!
3)pull out your dick and slap him in the face with it.
4)Leave and get a new job.
Quote by schecter_guy
if you're even remotely competent, don't settle for minimum wage. mcdonald's pays higher than minimum wage.

i'd rather do something i didn't mind doing for minimum wage than work at mcdonalds for $10 an hour.

most minimum wage jobs do suck though. the one i have sucks, but not as much as the fast food industry.
#DTWD
Here's a song for you:

"Take This Job And Shove It"
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Wait... Your the one not going to work.... and you call him a lazy asshole for having to do his work aswell as yours because you can't be ****ed to get off your ass?

Wow.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
don't do any of the stuff out of your job description, should make stuff a lot easier, whenever they ask me to do stuff out of what i should normally do, i just do it so half arsed that it's not even funny
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by CowboyUp
You are an idiot. Go to work.

You work at McDonalds, your suggestion is irrelevant.

...Sorry
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
few jobs are worth doing if you dont enjoy it and the people around you
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Wait... Your the one not going to work.... and you call him a lazy asshole for having to do his work aswell as yours because you can't be ****ed to get off your ass?

Wow.

well, here's the thing. I can;t even count the number of times ive worked the shift he is working right now, by myself and it's really only a one person job. except for me , it;s not because i have to do that job plus get called away from what i need to get done to go work register or push carts or clean something, none of which anyone i work with is asked to do. And Ive never called this guy to come in even though he;s bitched out on me more times than i can remember.
Quote by Dumpweedrock
the job it self, although mind numbingly tedious at times, isn't the real problem. it;s the fact that i work every single day and still have no where near enough money to pay the bills, and yet they still expect me to do all this extra ****. But i can;t get a raise cause im in a union and they give 50 cent raises every 6 months. I AM going to leav this job soon, but i can;t just quit or i'd have no source of income at all, even thought what im getting now isn't very much. and yes i realize that by not going in to work i am loosing money. I think today i just snapped .

what really ticks me off is that my freind just got his FIRST job and they gave him 7.50per hour.

this is my 5th job, and i;ve been here for almost a year and im getting 7.15

Lesson of the day kids - Stay in School! Get Qualifications!
Quote by SilentDeftone
Don't quit until you have a new job offer.

-SD

QFT

I was 2 hours late as well. Forgot to plug in my truck in -30 C weather and it didn't start. It made cheap attempts to start but I killed the battery like an idiot thinking it was almost good to go.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Do what I do and screw with the managements' minds. When we are sent to put lost items where they belong, we bury them behind the dog food bags.
UG is the best drug in the world.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
and the other guy is lazy?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
My job sucks ass too. My boss never gives me any work, so I never get any hours, therefore, no money. He hasn't had work for me to do for 5 WEEKS, yet he has 2 full time employees that get work all the time. I'm convinced he's not working me because he doesn't like me.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!