SH-5 Duncan Custom

or

X2N

for metal genre music
heavier side of it

in a mahognay bodied guitar.

which one for the bridge?
Duncan Custom, unless you have a mid-gain tube amp (and you're trying to get death metal).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Ceramic pickups. That's all you need to know...or, if I'm wrong, someone correct me
The Pit. The Movie.
I was wondering about what you would think about maybe a humbucker by WCR hand wound pickups.

And what type of sound does the d-sonic have.

Oh and my Amp is a Peavey Supreme Trans-tube 100 watt head
Quote by Krzy8
SH-5 Duncan Custom

or

X2N

for metal genre music
heavier side of it

in a mahognay bodied guitar.

which one for the bridge?

Neither, Blackouts. Or if you don't like actives, SH-5 or SH-6 but imo the SH-6 has better lows.
Eh i would get the new blackout 2's made for metal, but i don't wanna have to route my guitar and what not. But thats 2 for SH-5 any other opinions?
Quote by Krzy8
Eh i would get the new blackout 2's made for metal, but i don't wanna have to route my guitar and what not. But thats 2 for SH-5 any other opinions?

Well, what type of guitar do you have? The standard blackouts should fit any humbucker I think.
I have a tempest custom. its not the fitting of the humbucker, its the battery sure it doesn't need a battery cavity but it makes things easier plus the battery life on those BLOW because of the preamps
X2N > everything
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Emg.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT