Simple question, and I doubt there's a simple answer.

Is it possible to record sound made in Guitar Rig 3?

Apart from the tape deck, that is.

If possible, I'd like to record into Cubase, and also if possible using it as an input rather than some way of recording the sound card.

If anyone needs to know about any of my hardware in order to help, just ask.
If you setup the program as a VST channel in Cubase, you should be able to record any sound coming from, or going into guitar rig.
Quote by MrPillow
If you setup the program as a VST channel in Cubase, you should be able to record any sound coming from, or going into guitar rig.

How'd I go about that? I'm a total beginner when it comes to VSTs.
There should be a "Insert -> VST -> ****" option in some toolbar, or something close to it.
Okay, I've pressed F11 and it's given me a new window with space to add VST instruments. I click on a place to add one, and this menu comes up

Now, I don't know what to do from here... Any ideas?

::EDIT:: Problem solved! I found out how to do it, and it's not using VST instruments. If anyone wants to know how, just give us a shout.
Last edited by filthandfury at Feb 15, 2008,
Giving you a shout! So how did you do it?

Quote by filthandfury
Okay, I've pressed F11 and it's given me a new window with space to add VST instruments. I click on a place to add one, and this menu comes up

Now, I don't know what to do from here... Any ideas?

::EDIT:: Problem solved! I found out how to do it, and it's not using VST instruments. If anyone wants to know how, just give us a shout.
Go to your Audio track and go to insert, click on the little box and choose guitar rig...simple.

Edit: Oh sorry I thought you still didn't know. Ah well.