DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Try ebay, they have tons of s*** on there
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
in fact i just looked it up, and theres about 3+ sets for sale on ebay.
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
if not on ebay, PRS sells replacement pups
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
They're pretty awful pickups, why would you want them?
I think ebay might be your only option.
Quote by Roc8995
They're pretty awful pickups, why would you want them?
I think ebay might be your only option.

You're wrong on both counts. PRS sells pickups direct to customers in the US. Anywhere else and you can just order them through a PRS dealer.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
I may have been wrong about the places to buy, but there are faaaar better pickups than the dragons.
That depends entirely on what you want them for. For some things, with the right amp, they excel. I'm sure you'll agree there is no one best pickup. Oddly enough, the Lace Sensors frequently get panned in reviews. On the other hand, I frequently get people asking me what the heck I did to my Strat that is so equipped to make it sound so good. It's just a matter of what is played with them and how the amp is adjusted to take advantage of them. I wouldn't play the same music on my Kinman-equipped Strat. Same thing with the Dragon II. BTW, I have Dragon I pups in my PRS.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Koch Studiotone XL
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Quote by Vulcan
I have Dragon I pups in my PRS.

Exactly- PRSi seem to greatly improve after pickup changes. I had the same issue before I changed the gibson pickups in my LP- it's easy to think your pickups are great because the guitar they're in is so good. I don't mean your opinion is invalid, it's just that in my experience the Dragon pickups have been fairly mediocre in comparison to a good aftermarket set.
Quote by Roc8995
Exit's just that in my experience the Dragon pickups have been fairly mediocre in comparison to a good aftermarket set.

Okay, fair enough. What would you suggest as an alternative?
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Koch Studiotone XL
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
If you want to keep the nice twang in the bridge, a Rio grande tallboy is good. I know the JB gets slagged on this board all the time, but goddamn do they sound nice too- and they keep the PRS bridge flavor. Pearly gates for a lower output greasy southern rock tone.

Any PAF copy in the neck is good- WCR, WB, etc. Alnico II pro would probably sound even better but I haven't got the chance to try one.

For a calibrated set, the WCR crossroads is cool but loses a bit of the PRS magic in the bridge IMO. It's a warmer set but a bit throaty, so if you like the base tone I'd stay away.