Ahh, what can I say. They are so enlightening, so inspiring, so energetic, everything about them is legendary. And he has it down to a fine art too, I can imagine him sitting down to write one and just making it up right there and then, as epic as ever.

And when he does his signature blitzed alternate picking, it's so instantly recognisable, he uses it all the time but it never ever gets old. And the scales, the notes, he knows just what to play to set the mood. He's like the epitome of a shredder. End of.
UNLEASH THE F0CKING BURGERS!!

10/2007 - Westfield B4000
10/2007 - Meridian SKAK20BA
01/2008 - Ibanez SR 506
02/2008 - Hughes & Kettner BK 200
I concur.
Guitar:
Jackson DK2T Dinky
Schecter Damien 6
Ibanez ARC100-BS w/ Seymour Duncan JB
Amp:
Roland Cube 30x
dream theatre thread.

slash threads are closed because they should go in the gnr thread so petrucci threads will likely be closed even though he has other stuff out.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
dream theatre thread.

slash threads are closed because they should go in the gnr thread so petrucci threads will likely be closed even though he has other stuff out.

Ah ok, I was listening to the solo on Glasgow Kiss and it was a moment of inspiration, so I just went for it =)
UNLEASH THE F0CKING BURGERS!!

10/2007 - Westfield B4000
10/2007 - Meridian SKAK20BA
01/2008 - Ibanez SR 506
02/2008 - Hughes & Kettner BK 200
suspended animation is realy good! DT are awful! hes good at guitar skills but it seems to me that his knowledge of music pull him out from the mediocrity. his progressive stuff is too predictable.