Okay, so today I sat down to play a little xbox 360, and when I turned it on I got the infamous red ring of death, and a screen telling my to contact Microsoft blah blah blah. Now I thought to myself, "Shit, I'm fucked." So then I figured, what the hell, so I turned off my xbox and turned it on again, and it was back to normal. I played halo 3 for about an hour and a half and nothing happened. Was this just a little fuck up in the system, or am I at risk of getting the red ring again and for good this time?

If it helps at all I've only had my xbox since early this month, the 3rd I think.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Im sorry.... Your 360 has AIDS.

Oh no, that means OP has aids, too!

I'm so sorry for you
I'm a communist. Really.
Was it three bars on the console? When I first got mine it would mess up alot but now, a year later, it never messes up. Don't worry until something bad actually happens
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
If it continues to happen very regularly i would send it by to Mr. Microsoft, however it may jst be a one time thing, does happen
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
its probably the power cable messin up mine did that a couple of times but still works its probably a lil **** up
Quote by Yngwi3
Well...I'm normally a bit skeptical, but can't argue with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIARuzFOExc

I laughed at that haha
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
it could be the console overheating, it could more likely be a sign of a future red ring. especially if your xbox freezes at all.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I had that about a year ago, and I just left it a day and it went back to normal. Don't worry about it until it won't fix itself, and its obviously permament damage. Mine eventually died and had to be repaired, but until then don't worry.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
if it happens again search "the towel method" on youtube, its a proven way to fix the red ring. And if it does happen in the future and you decide you want a ps3, come into game and trade it in, we still take 360's with red rings, at full trade in price. Other wise, its off to microsoft for about 13 weeks. ps3.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
Other wise, its off to microsoft for about 13 weeks. ps3.

It took less than 2 weeks for me,

and PS3 sucks :P
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
that happened to me. it will work for the next month. then get ready to call microsoft.
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Quote by ThunderFingers

and PS3 sucks :P

prove it or shut it
Rush Club Member #5
Quote by TomD03
prove it or shut it

Pretty sure a 5 year old with down syndrome could prove that.
Quote by Whatley2212

+12
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Quote by gothops154
that happened to me. it will work for the next month. then get ready to call microsoft.

Mine only lasted a week after the first time!
Okay, so today I sat down to play a little xbox 360, and when I turned it on I got the infamous red ring of death, and a screen telling my to contact Microsoft blah blah blah. Now I thought to myself, "Shit, I'm fucked." So then I figured, what the hell, so I turned off my xbox and turned it on again, and it was back to normal. I played halo 3 for about an hour and a half and nothing happened. Was this just a little fuck up in the system, or am I at risk of getting the red ring again and for good this time?

If it helps at all I've only had my xbox since early this month, the 3rd I think.
I thought the same, first day I got my 360 i plugged it in then bam 3 rings appear i turned it of, unplugd the cables then it worked fine every since and that was 3 months ago
Ibanez RG350ex
Quote by Whatley2212

Yet you fail to come up with an argument that proves the point

The PS3 is ever superior, and I'm not a fanboy
Rush Club Member #5
Who cares, the 360 has better games, a better live system and is just more popular. The PS3 only has better graphics if you have a HD tv I believe. Blahdy blah, it comes down to opinion.

Take it to the Next Gen Console thread if you wanna argue.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau