Ive posted about this band twice, once asking for tabs.....actually twice looking tabs of theirs, never got any responses....anyway these guys are a sick, check out the song "Heavy Lies the Crown" the end just incredible with an air raid siren and stuff.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=19263289
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
I have heard of them, can't say it's my style....not into all this screaming ****!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
theres not that much screaming-i can understand heavy lies the crown/halos for heros/wake the demons pretty well

but i guess we all have our own preferences right?
-Mike Tyson
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Alot of people know about them, they are just not good.

well like i said its all a matter of opinion, clearly enough people like them otherwise they wouldnt have played at ozzfest and such...
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
well like i said its all a matter of opinion, clearly enough people like them otherwise they wouldnt have played at ozzfest and such...

Yeah I'm down with everyone having their own opinion but playing Ozfest does not mean you are a good band.
no but im just saying u said no one likes them, and i said clearly some people do...i know i do haha, but playing on a main stage like that there must be enough people out there who suppourt them is all i was saying
-Mike Tyson
yeah, i agree with waldorph, like i do probably 90% o the time, a lot o people know them but they are just boring. so no one responds. I just don't pay attention to them/ like them so yeah, sorry man
Don't really like 'em. Annoying vocals, repetetive riffs, overuse of double bass drums...

yeah that sums it up.
oh well i like them but then again i like this kind of music, and i dont really find the riffs repetitive and the vocals are annoying on a few songs but overall i thought they were pretty cool and the double bass drums sounded cool to me....whatever i think theyre pretty good
-Mike Tyson
Quote by waldorphPRS41

tr00f.
Im thinking about setting up a website or something for transcribing hardcore songs, just where people pay me a couple of bucks to transcribe any hardcore song they want, won't make much but ah well. Anyway, point being ill probably do some for people for free in exchange for spreading the word so ill let ya know if i get that up and running and tab some of their songs out for ya.
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
no but im just saying u said no one likes them, and i said clearly some people do...i know i do haha, but playing on a main stage like that there must be enough people out there who suppourt them is all i was saying

Actually, he just said they are not a good band, and I have to agree.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by waldorphPRS41

This.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Paracetamol
Im thinking about setting up a website or something for transcribing hardcore songs, just where people pay me a couple of bucks to transcribe any hardcore song they want, won't make much but ah well. Anyway, point being ill probably do some for people for free in exchange for spreading the word so ill let ya know if i get that up and running and tab some of their songs out for ya.

That would be sweet considering hardcore songs are so hard to find tabs for. Lemme know how that goes.
-Mike Tyson
nah man full blown chaos are the absolute kingz of thrash metalcore whateva u wana call it its good
they're a hell of a lot better than Underoath or Bring Me The Horizon or whatever fringe haired bull**** is being trumpeted by queer ass scene kids these days
Quote by bchan92
nah man full blown chaos are the absolute kingz of thrash metalcore whateva u wana call it its good

THANK GOD SOMEONE AGRESS WITH ME. Any idea where i can find any of their tabs?
-Mike Tyson
Quote by technicolour
I've heard of them, but never heard them till now. >_<

not a fan im guessing....oh well
-Mike Tyson
they're pretty good. but im not a fan of the vocals
sounds like a fat man choking on a meatball and shouting for someone to help him
I saw them last November with The Acacia Strain, Despised Icon, Recon & Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza.

There recordings while not being great aren't terrible, but when you see them live they leave a lot to be desired...