I lost my virginity to my current girlfriend besides being nervous the first time it took me forever to finish, like half an hour to a whole hour sometimes. So we've been haveing sex for about 5 months now and now I'm having trouble going for 10 minutes.

What the hell? Is this not supposed to happen the other way around?
The Pit, Help me!
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Think of Gordon Brown
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap ...

...fap

do it. now.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Guitarfreak777

lol Seriously, pace yourself buddy.

That is propably what the problem is. Any other suggestions?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Pace youreslf?

Fap without lube (if you use lube that is)?

think of something disgusting enough to stall your orgasm, but not bad enough to lose the hard on?

Lots of foreplay so it doesn't matter if sex is shorter?
Quote by Chobes
How did I know this would be about ejaculation and not running?

hug your local pug dealer!
sing the alphabet in your head while you're doing the job, its keeps your mind focused on something else. its so pro.
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap ...

...fap

do it. now.

looks like your only hope.