I'm looking to pick up a couple unique pedals for playing leads. Right now I'm playing with an alt-rock band, but eventually I'll move into playing more Art-rock type music with an approach for cool sounds.

Anywho, I've got some money that I've set aside for a Rockerverb, but I don't need one, so I'll buy a bunch of pedals.

So far, I've decided on the Diamond Fireburst for some heavy sounds, but other than that, I'm stuck. Maybe a moogerfooger?

Suggestions for leads?

(+1 if you can find the suggestions on this site, as the more I buy from him, the larger the discount: http://www.axeandyoushallreceive.com/biglist.htm
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Flanger, Wah, and Whammy are good for lead effects to get some cool sounds.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Any effect would work really, it really depends on what the mood of the song is. Like, I dunno just an example, The Doors use tremolo on, I think its Riders On The Storm and it sounds really great and mellow, but if you wanna go for something heavier then you wanna go for a flange, phaser, wah or a high end booster.
I'm not feeling the whammy to be honest. I tried one out and I didn't think it was for me. I've got a phaser, and it doesn't get much use but maybe I'll try experimenting with it a little more.

The problem I face is that my amp doesn't have an effects loop so some things don't sound as good as they potentially could. I've looked at the Diamond Memory Lane delay as well as the Red Witch Fuzz God II, as I think running them together could get some weird and crazy sounds. Pair that with maybe a Moog Ring Mod and Freq Box? I don't know, just throwing things out there.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
I run a tuner > digitech whammy > Metal Muff > Phase modulator > Big muff PI > DD-20(no fx loop)

I would recomend all those, but the pm7 phase mod can get 'tirering', but it does make those weird sound some are after.

The dd-20 is the top delay i would say out there, many many sounds can be made. It is the heart of my rig.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10
I forgot delay. They are cool as well. I have the DD-20 as well and really like it.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.