I know where I could get a second hand Fender Stratocaster. It's Korean made, how are those strats? Theres also a Peavey Studio Chorus 210 included in the deal, I didn't want it but I want the guitar and the rest of the things in the deal, so how is that amp? Theres a DOD Death Metal and Ibanez Flanger pedals in the deal, how are they? It comes with a Deluxe Fender hardshell case and some cords and straps for $600 (I could probably get i for less), is it worth it? I'll probably be trying it out next week because it's a long drive from my house.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
I don't know of any strats made in korea- maybe it's a "Squier by fender?"
That sounds like a pretty crappy deal IMO- the death metal is awful, the flanger is OK, the amp is mediocre at best, and the guitar probably blows. I wouldn't buy a whole bunch of junk to get one guitar that may or may not be a squier.
Quote by Roc8995
I don't know of any strats made in korea- maybe it's a "Squier by fender?"
That sounds like a pretty crappy deal IMO- the death metal is awful, the flanger is OK, the amp is mediocre at best, and the guitar probably blows. I wouldn't buy a whole bunch of junk to get one guitar that may or may not be a squier.

I seen pictures of it so I'm 100% sure it's not a Squier.
Edit: I would most likely end up selling the amp and the death metal pedal, it's really easy to sell things like that where I am.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
A little research shows that the showmaster, lite ash strat, and a couple others are made in Korea- so maybe it is a good deal after all. Could you post the pics so we can ID the guitar?