http://youtube.com/watch?v=4kzvv0KcCf8&feature=related

I've never seen a more selfish self centred git in my life. I realise that he's probably been diagnosed with some mental issue but then who hasn't nowadays.

Even when he's crying and acting pathetic its purely for his own gains
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Feb 14, 2008,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc people like this wind me up
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
The kid has Prada Willis a serious genetic condition where the sufferer can NEVER feel full.

Prada Willis sufferers feel starvationally hungry all the time because they are insensitive GENETICALLY to the protein that makes them feel full. So they eat all the time.

Think about how it feels to starve? Would you not eat too?

They also have mental retardation.

It's not funny to poke fun at these people. They can't actually help it.
worse than AwesomePossum5?

I think not
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by freedoms_stain
The kid has Prada Willis a serious genetic condition where the sufferer can NEVER feel full.

Prada Willis sufferers feel starvationally hungry all the time because they are insensitive GENETICALLY to the protein that makes them feel full. So they eat all the time.

Think about how it feels to starve? Would you not eat too?

They also have mental retardation.

It's not funny to poke fun at these people. They can't actually help it.

having an eating disorder isn't an excuse for being a complete arsehole, have you noticed all the other people with PW aren't bastards?
most of them are mentally healthy too, the main guy certainly seems sharp enough
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Bah, that guy was really annoying.

The black kid clearly has some problems but he's lost 8 stone and I'd imagine he had some serious issues about his weight before. Kudos to that kid.
...................... what does PW mean?
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
http://pwsa.co.uk/main.php

I study molecular biology.

Prada Willis is a genetic condition, one of the effects of which is mental retardation. It's a fact. The penetrance of the retardation factor varies from sufferer to sufferer.

now I suggest you close this thread, since quite frankly, poking fun at disabled people is disgusting.
this is the funniest thing ive seen in a while.

ifs on my sheet ifs on muh sheet!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by freedoms_stain
http://pwsa.co.uk/main.php

I study molecular biology.

Prada Willis is a genetic condition, one of the effects of which is mental retardation. It's a fact. The penetrance of the retardation factor varies from sufferer to sufferer.

now I suggest you close this thread, since quite frankly, poking fun at disabled people is disgusting.

Suggestion noted...and ignored

That guy is a git, regardless of what he has, if you actually watch the video you'll see that he's a calculating, malicious, greedy little so and so. At several points he uses emotional blackmail.

get off your high horse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988

That guy is a git, regardless of what he has, if you actually watch the video you'll see that he's a calculating, malicious, greedy little so and so. At several points he uses emotional blackmail.

get off your high horse

yeah well

*reported*

what's your next target downs sufferers?
Quote by wiggy1988

get off your high horse

+1
I hate it when people just assume that mentally ill people just aren't trying hard enough. Next thing you'll be telling the tourette's sufferer that if he calmed down and tried to talk politely everything would be so much easier.