Poll: If you're single, did you drink alcohol today?
Poll Options
View poll results: If you're single, did you drink alcohol today?
None at all.
134 84%
A little.
6 4%
I'm drunk.
6 4%
I'm still drinking.
14 9%
Voters: 160.
Page 1 of 4
So Pit, how was your single awareness day?

PEOPLE WITH DATES: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. GO AWAY.

So share your stories pitgoers. What did you do? How crap was it?

I'm pretty drunk right now. I had a horrible day because I was reminded constantly that girl I like doesn't like me back and she currently hates me, but that's irrelevant. Also, this girl (My ex-ex) who I still have feelings for (Very strong feelings) fancies my best friend, who fancies her back and they're going on a date tomorrow night. Knowing this made me want to drink my pain away, which I did.

So people, how was your day?
I'll be joining you shortly (picking up a bottle in a bit).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by GiantRaven
**** you all

**** you all good and proper

I'm gonna sit here and be bitter and miserable all ****ing night

**** you

Good day

I hope you get an STD from that *****/sister that you're going to rent out tonight you asshole.
Quote by boreamor
I hope you get an STD from that *****/sister that you're going to rent out tonight you asshole.

I was just trying to share my singleness pain on valentines day

Quote by GiantRaven
**** you all

**** you all good and proper

I'm gonna sit here and be bitter and miserable all ****ing night

**** you

Good day

my thoughts exactly
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by deathbat831
did you notice how Single Awareness Day can be abbreviated to SAD. appropriate, huh?

Wow I never thought of that. Quite appropriate...

EDIT:

Quote by GiantRaven

I was just trying to share my singleness pain on valentines day

There there...*pats back* We're all in the same boat...

If there was girls on the interwebz we'd all be happy happy guys...
Quote by deathbat831
did you notice how Single Awareness Day can be abbreviated to SAD. appropriate, huh?

I think most of us got that.

I had to hand out V-Day cards in my Spanish class, so I crossed out Valentines Day on the cards and wrote Singles Awareness Day. Then my friend came up to me and told me that this girl who literally could be the daughter of Satan wrote him a note saying that she is too shy to talk to him but she really likes him. I fell out of my seat laughing.
I wasnt upset but everyone bitching to me about how they are has annoyed me slightly

So a few beers and a couple of joints and i still dont feel so great
Quote by Chobes
I ATE SOME FUN DIP. FUCK YEAH

sounds like it was really good. hows the ghost hunt going? jk
Im talking to thegirl ofmy dreams now, i really want to ask if she wants to do something together. but im scared of being rejected
sometimes i wish i would drink my pain away
but i dont drink.
: (
Quote by The_Paranoia
I think most of us got that.

I had to hand out V-Day cards in my Spanish class, so I crossed out Valentines Day on the cards and wrote Singles Awareness Day. Then my friend came up to me and told me that this girl who literally could be the daughter of Satan wrote him a note saying that she is too shy to talk to him but she really likes him. I fell out of my seat laughing.

Aww cute

Quote by SP2991
Im talking to thegirl ofmy dreams now, i really want to ask if she wants to do something together. but im scared of being rejected
sometimes i wish i would drink my pain away
but i dont drink.
: (

Just do it!

If you don't you'll end up a miserable bastard like me, you don't want that!!!
Whoah.

Whoah. Whoah. Whoah. Whoah. Whoah.

I'm single, I ****ing hate it, and the girl for whom I would give everything is very much out of my reach for the time being.

And to top it off I've been drinking.

I still wouldn't get quite as bitter as some of the **** I've read here.

Take a minute to look at your situation objectively here. Yeah it sucks, but it could be worse.

...that was the most optimistic **** I've come out with for a long time...
it was a completely normal day for me, except for the fact that I was seeing a lot more red and pink. I woke up, went to school, came back, and got on the Internet.
Quote by deathbat831
sounds like it was really good. hows the ghost hunt going? jk

THEN I SAW SOME FUCKING GHOSTS.Wait, that was LSD, not Fun Dip
Valentines day sucks! Not because I'm single, but because it's just there to suck money out of us and tell us what to do in our relationships!
i spent my evening chasing some tail. she likes somebody else.
probably a good thing. she's underage and i'm 19.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
my gf dumped me yesterday (the day before vday for you morons) so im pretty sad. my parents are cool and they new that i would have a bad day so they took me out of school.
lucky for me I have no emotions watsoever in most situations
Today I jammed watched whos line is it anyway then jammed some more then thought how it would probably be nice to celebrate valentines day atleast once in my life before realising I was out of chewing gum and had to walk to the shop to get all the action I was going to get today
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Today was the first Valentine's Day I've had in as long as I can remember that wasn't total crap. I think it's mostly because this is the first time I've ever not been interested in finding someone and not really wanted to find someone. I was fucked recently, so anything with a vagina is just uninteresting to me. Not that I'm blaming the female gender for the one stupid, coke addicted whore I fell in with, I'm just not interested in relationships at all right now.
So yeah. I had a great day today.
Quote by GiantRaven
I did!

But that was Dr. Pepper...

.........youre raising your hand too aren't you?
Yea
for the past 14 years
i have had the same Valentines day Ritual

sleep,school,groan,moan,sleep

BUT THIS YEAR!
THERE WAS AN ADDITION!

i was sick........

93% OF TEENS LISTEN TO RAP, IF YOU ARE IN THE 7% THAT LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGGY
I suppose I have been pretty aware of my being single today. With any shred of luck I won't be by the end of the night. That would be pretty sweet.

If not.. drunken streaking?
hug your local pug dealer!
i go to an all guys school so it wasnt thatt bad infact i dont think i heard one person even mention valentines day so, also im soo used to not getting any that it didnt really depress me or anything, just a normal day.... as far as what i actually did i went picked up some dxm and some weed ( dxm for tommorrow) then played guitar
Gear:
too much to list

Soldering iron:15 dollars
Amp kit: 500 dollars
solder: 5 dollars
Burning the crap outta your fingers: priceless
Im single, but i didnt think today was bad. A little too mushy for my taste, but it was bad.
all the girls i like either hate me, or are not interested whatsoever. Most of the girls in my school are such bitches its not worth even trying to go out with them, even if they are hot. So yea i if i drank id be hittin a bottle of Jack Right now, but right now im just sitting here practicing thunderhorse wishing i had a new set of strings for my SG (the store was closed today), and a girlfriend.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Meh, same as any other day, but random moments of sadness because I still have some feelings for my ex.

i hate my ex, bitch cheated on me 3 times and broke up with me over facebook. Id rather not get laid until college than have to have sex with her (im still a virgin). but yea the girls i like dont like me or pay attention to me in any way.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by GiantRaven
Wait what?

when i read that i could just see someone sitting in like a school desk with their hand raised like "ooh ooh me, i did"

i thought it was funny
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Meh, same as any other day, but random moments of sadness because I still have some feelings for my ex.

Pretty much the same tbh. I was down as always, but somethings just made me want to hit a wall.
Page 1 of 4