Basically I have a gift card i can use that is for 100 dollars and I have been looking at some new gear to get. It doesn't have to be right at 100 because i am willing to pay over that. I was thinking of getting Zakk Wylde EMG pickup set to put in my ESP Explorer to replace my stock pickups. I also was thinking of some new effect pedals possibly. I love my setup i have now, I run a Jackson RR 1 Custom through a Peavey JSX and a 4x12 cab. My only effects as of now are a wah and reverb. I was thinking maybe a boss delay pedal or possibly a compressor pedal? Basically I would like to find a pedal thats good for solo's and such. Any help is appreciated.
~Metal Up Your @$$~ \m/
Personally I'd get a delay. But then I'm one of these people that really likes some nice delay (done properly of course).
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
buy an overdrive/distortion pedal
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
boss dd6 delay is sweet its on my wish list. i read alot of pros in guitar world saying that its a must have in there effects loop ya or a metal distortion pedal
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
mxr - 10 band eq, blue box, dyna comp, or the new analog delay

boss - blues driver, dd3 or dd6

ehx - big muff or metal muff
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
I dont want a distortion pedal, my amp's distortion is sweet as hell. I just wanted a possible pedal to add to solo's.
~Metal Up Your @$$~ \m/
get a whammy pedal. they can do some pretty cool stuff other than the whammy effect. like tune down your guitar an octave or whatever. stuff like that.