Does anyone know any websites were you can buy Kramers new? i know that their now owned by Gibson, so i don't know if theres anywhere in the UK to buy them, but i was looking around and saw the reissue of the Ritchie Sambora sig, the white starry one? and well, fell in love haha
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

I was in a guitar shop in Denmark Street (London) and saw the Jersey Star (same guitar without Sambora's endorsement) hanging on the wall. Not sure if it was new but it was gorgeous! Wish they did it left handed
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
They stopped making the Jersey Star a while back. I imported one just before they stopped making them, as no, there are no places in the UK that normally stock and Kramers.

I can safely tell you that the Jersey Star is probably the best guitar you'll ever play. This is coming from someone who owns multiple actual Gibsons and has played Custom Shop models; the JS is better than all of them, seriously. The only thing I wish was that it came in a few more finishes (such as colours, or a true white), as the slightly creamy-coloured 'white' it's in isn't exactly to my tastes. That really is the one and only problem I have with it though.

A few places may have imported models or second hand models around.
Sound Control list a Jersey Star, though they don't always de-list guitars that they've sold out of, so they might have sold it already. At just £549, I wouldn't be surprised if it had sold straight away and in the rush they forgot they'd put it on the site at all.

You can buy Kramers from MusicYo, which is the main seller of the new Kramers. They have most models in stock and ready to ship (aside from the discontinued JS of course - though they do have a blemished one for sale). The problem is that you have to import via them, which means about an extra £60 or so on shipping, plus you have to pay a few other taxes and delivery charges too once it gets over here, which aren't mentioned when you use the online checkout; so basically you can expect to add an extra £100 or so at least to whatever you spend on there. This can mean it's just not worth it.

Failing that, used Kramers turn up on eBay all the time, it's worth looking there.
sound control EDIT: ^ dang, i didn't see you'd already mentioned it, lol. soho soundhouse might have them too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?