I was told to check it out, it's so intense..

The first "Workout"

http://www.r-o-d-d-y-t-r-u-m-p-e-t.cc/cat4and5.html

Yes I called it a workout because I finished the first two 20 minute longtone sessions and it felt like my face had just ran a marathon.

Have any trumpeters here used it? I heard it was the key to playing high.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I don't play much trumpet, but I do play a a bit. This definitely looks like a good chop-builder... you've got octave leaps, long tones, and everything in between. It might end up really building your chops, but you're going to need some patience and time. I really have no doubt that this will get you considerably above a high C in a week or two. The trick is to maintain that
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Ive heard of this method, along with a hundred other methods

Really, all it takes is daily practice and high note exercises with your warmups, and you can reach double-high C and higher
Quote by firebreath07
I don't play much trumpet, but I do play a a bit. This definitely looks like a good chop-builder... you've got octave leaps, long tones, and everything in between. It might end up really building your chops, but you're going to need some patience and time. I really have no doubt that this will get you considerably above a high C in a week or two. The trick is to maintain that

I've played trumpet since 5th grade. I'm a freshman right now and my highschools band atmosphere has me motivated to practice my trumpet like never before in my school band. So I was just checkin stuff out. I've never been able to hit high c unless I start out at like an E and climb up lol.

Edit; :|.. Double high C that would take a lot of practice..

and this method is different, 60 minutes in total of longtones?! It's insane. I sat for 40 mins with my mute doing this on the G and C. It's intense.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by tr3nt
I've played trumpet since 5th grade. I'm a freshman right now and my highschools band atmosphere has me motivated to practice my trumpet like never before in my school band. So I was just checkin stuff out. I've never been able to hit high c unless I start out at like an E and climb up lol.

Edit; :|.. Double high C that would take a lot of practice..

and this method is different, 60 minutes in total of longtones?! It's insane. I sat for 40 mins with my mute doing this on the G and C. It's intense.

The trumpet players in our concert and jazz band are pretty good. Last year we had a kid reaching the high g over the high c.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
The trumpet players in our concert and jazz band are pretty good. Last year we had a kid reaching the high g over the high c.

Crazy haha.. Yeah I totally wanted to play jazz but I'm a freshman and I didn't try out .

I start getting sketchy after G, right after the trebel scale.

Ive been playing trumpet for just over 3 years and i can hit Eb above high C, i know someone whos been playing for 6 years and she can hit G and even A above high C with no problem.
Someone point me to a diagram that shows the high C because I think I can play it but I don't know the names of the higher notes very well because I usually play the lower parts.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
it's got two ledger lines... one going through the note and one below it.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
You should be able to get really close to a high C man. I played for a while and never really practiced that hard or anything and I could. But I did have a statavarius that played like BUTTA!