Page 1 of 11
It's not a big deal; don't worry about it and get desparate
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I kissed a girl. And I'm much cooler than your friends.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
When 15.. hmm.. Already on my second girl, I think. Now I had around eight.. meh. Don't bother much about it.
i feel you msu same thing with me, going to turn 15 in august
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Once they start bragging, whip out the LP and SHRED OFF THEIR ****ING FACES.

GRAAAA
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I turned 15 a few months ago, made out with a few girls but not *much* more..

Don't worry about it though, it'll happen when it happens AT LEAST get some before your 16 (I dont mean sex) .
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I had a full intercourse, at 15.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
A real woman doesn't care how many girls you've been with, so don't worry about the future. 15 is young anyways. There is nothing to worry about. Keep on rocking hard and riding free, and don't root until you're atleast 17.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
hey by your age I'd kissed a MAN ü

oh wait... that's uncool

Nah it doesn't matter I tell you. But who am I to speak

Chances are you wouldn't have fancied kissing most of the girls they settled for right?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
lmao does truth or dare count?
i would hope not. its not a big deal trustttt
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
touched some female pubes! alright!
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
i had made out and felt up a 17 year old chick at 13.....don't worry there was lots of alchohol and she was a slut

you're doing fine!
Too cool for a signature.
I'm 15. I've gave head twice, kissed 4? guys, 3 girls, and was molested by a girl when I was passed out after a night of benzos, opiates, and sleeping pills. Compared to some of my other friends I'm really inexperienced (I'm the only one of my friends that's still a virgin). Don't worry about it, if someone gives you **** for being a virgin, they're not your friend.
Ive had full intercourse by the time id reached 15. But you ARE normal, don't worry and wait till that special someone comes around.

PS does this have to do with the st valentines day?
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
I haven't made out yet, haven't gotten anywhere really. I'm 15, don't worry and stay confident. It will happen.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
trust me, you're not missing much. wait for a good girl (or guy, if you're into that stuff.)
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
It's k. I had only kissed a girl on the lips at age 15. A couple weeks after I turned 16, I got it all.

Don't fret about it.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
I wrote the Kama Sutra when I was twelve, so I think I've got you beat.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
i went the distance at 15, but dont worry, the results havent been consistent much since. really, nooooooooooo reason to rush that ****.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
dont worry about it. im 15 and ive only kissed 1 girl and touched one but thats it. only been in 3 relationships
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by chrisatgrace
i had made out and felt up a 17 year old chick at 13.....don't worry there was lots of alchohol and she was a slut

you're doing fine!

You were drinking by 13? Early bloomer methinks.
Quote by doggy_hat
I'm 15. I've gave head twice, kissed 4? guys, 3 girls, and was molested by a girl when I was passed out after a night of benzos, opiates, and sleeping pills. Compared to some of my other friends I'm really inexperienced (I'm the only one of my friends that's still a virgin). Don't worry about it, if someone gives you **** for being a virgin, they're not your friend.

wierd.l.
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by madbasslover
Don't sweat it, buddy. I'm 18 years old and no girl has ever even seen my peepee or given me a real kiss and I'm still alive and well.

Same same.
18, haven't even kissed a girl.
I've been offered sex multiple times, I just don't care enough, and neither should you.
14, made out before 13.

But the chick was weird...hot, but weird.
Strangely enough I don't have luck like I had back then.
I don't even shred
Quote by ZedLeppy
It's k. I had only kissed a girl on the lips at age 15. A couple weeks after I turned 16, I got it all.

Don't fret about it.

+1

Made out with my friends girlfriend when she was drunk before that though

Slut
made out a few months before i hit 16. 17 and gone all the way now. Don't worry about going all the way, its slightly overrated. or maybe ive just had people who were crap in bed.
Quote by fetus989
Same same.
18, haven't even kissed a girl.
I've been offered sex multiple times, I just don't care enough, and neither should you.

Aye. Most girls my age aren't worth the desanctification of my penis. I'd rather wait another ten years for someone I can love than have sex with some dumb high school floozie.
Em, I believe I first had sex during the exam leave before the summer holidays in 2006. So, i was 15.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by madbasslover
Aye. Most girls my age aren't worth the desanctification of my penis. I'd rather wait another ten years for someone I can love than have sex with some dumb high school floozie.

It's good to see some sense in the human race
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<