okay so i got a synyster gates gustom , which i love. but my amp is a line 6 (75 watt with presets). now it's a nice amp, but no matter how hard i try i CAN'T get the sound i want out of it. I play a lot in drop d. For example in CRITICAL ACCLAIM or BEAST AND THE HARLOT by a7x there is a lot of rather fast palm muted open notes on the dropped d string (E, but in drop d, so D). Now if you listen to them live or off the record the palm muted notes sound great. when i play them on my amp they sound horrible, they are loud and sound bad. HOW DO I MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY DO IN THOSE a7x songs.

IF u could help it would be nice . ty

.....well, line 6 spiders are terrible amps, your simply not going to get a good sound out if them. 2nd of all, I think A7X's tone sucks...

Buy a new amp (tube would be good).
People underrate solid states too much. They aren't horrible. It won't sound as good as A7X but try messing with the EQ and I think the amp has a noisegate on it.
you go and buy a marshall for low wattage or a mesa boogie triple rectifier. i do believe he also uses a bogner occasionally, but otherwise its gonna be hard for you to get their sound.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers