Ok so all the hype about scream, aim and fire made me check all the songs out. Before the chorus when everyones singing TAKE IT OUT ON ME!! then it has the last one that drags on in a clean singing voice at liek 1:36 to like 2:00+... that second singer doesnt sound like matt at all. who is it? a guest? at first i thought it was the bassist. Did jay decide to start singing. help
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Quote by PaintOurSilence
Its Benji Webbe from Skindred according to Wiki.

Does anybody else think he sounds somewhat similar to M.Shadows?
(I asked that same question almost a month ago TS )
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

they all sound the same
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Quote by Spider22
Ok so all the hype about scream, aim and fire made me check all the songs out. Before the chorus when everyones singing TAKE IT OUT ON ME!! then it has the last one that drags on in a clean singing voice at liek 1:36 to like 2:00+... that second singer doesnt sound like matt at all. who is it? a guest? at first i thought it was the bassist. Did jay decide to start singing. help

Consult the bloody CD book thing, should say 'guest vocals by blank on track bank'.
Quote by Craigo
Consult the bloody CD book thing, should say 'guest vocals by blank on track bank'.

It's bad enough someone listens to them, let's hope they haven't actually bought the cd.