Linkage http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23171567?GT1=10856

DEKALB, Ill. - A former graduate student armed with two handguns and a shotgun opened fire Thursday in a large lecture hall on the campus of Northern Illinois University, killing five people and wounding at least 15 others before killing himself, authorities said.

University President John Peters said four females, a male and the shooter were killed. He said two other victims were in critical condition Thursday night.

The gunman, who was not identified, was a former graduate student at NIU but had since enrolled at another college, Peters said.

Wow.....thats all i can say....i mean two school shootings in a year.....damn....that sucks.

But anyway my thoughts are with the families of the six dead
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
there was already a thread... is this the same one? because ****..

same school I mean.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I know this may be offense, but it kinda ties is with all these shootings.

It's really sad how much school shootings have gone up...we just had a shooting a few months ago in a frat house on campus...it was done by a drunk guy, though, and in the end no one was killed.
school shootings...
they suck.

Be a real man and either start a gigantic fist fight or drive a motorcycle off a cliff. There's no point in taking a dozen innocent kids out with you...
Use the other thread please.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I'm not sure on this, but where do the kids get the guns they use in the school shootings?

It's not difficult to get guns. Don't start with the whole, 'Oh my God, guns should be illegal, and things like this wouldn't happen.'
Drugs are illegal, but people can still obtain them with ease.

PS: Sorry if you weren't going to do that, just heading it off.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
It's not difficult to get guns. Don't start with the whole, 'Oh my God, guns should be illegal, and things like this wouldn't happen.'
Drugs are illegal, but people can still obtain them with ease.

PS: Sorry if you weren't going to do that, just heading it off.

lol I wasn't going to go off about guns and that they should be illegal but I guess it seems like I could have considering my question, oops lol.

Anyhow, I live in a rather small and friendly (lil to friendly if you know what i mean) town and wasn't sure if it was this easy to obtain guns/weapons as it is drugs or other things illegal. I assumed they always got the guns from their parents but I was mistaking I guess.

Anyhow I feel for the familys. Hope they do well.