I need a REALLY simple Simon & Garfunkel song to teach one of my students and I can't be stuffed searching through a whole lot of the stuff first. So let me know ASAP, I have to learn it today before I go to the lesson tomorrow because I won't have a chance.

And by simple I mean... really simple... if it's possible. She hasn't been playing for very long so I want something that I can teach her.

Cheers
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
sound of silence
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
No, we'd probably have to build up to it. But we'll see. Thanks
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall isn't too impossible. it also wouldn't be a bad introduction to fingerpicking. a lot of Simon's earlier stuff is actually quite difficult to play because of the picking he does. of course, you could strum nearly anything you want, depending on how new your student is at playing.

also, The Only Living Boy in New York wouldn't be too hard, probably.
The chords for Mrs Robinson are simple.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Wow necro, anyways Keep The Customer Satisfied is an easy one
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
> TS needs suggestions ASAP
> The Pit delivers 4 and a half years later

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Jearl
Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall isn't too impossible. it also wouldn't be a bad introduction to fingerpicking. a lot of Simon's earlier stuff is actually quite difficult to play because of the picking he does. of course, you could strum nearly anything you want, depending on how new your student is at playing.

also, The Only Living Boy in New York wouldn't be too hard, probably.

This. I remember coming on UG after finally getting good at changing chords and getting all excited about printing out some Simon and Garfunkel songs, because I now a lot of the words and sound alright singing them.

When I got home I was like, oh yeah right, maybe in a thousand years. The tabs are like twenty pages long and the guitar in places is sheer genius.

You'd have better luck trying to teach a beginner, an Yngwie song.

Maybe Homeward Bound? Hope she's a prodigy.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

err, I feel stupid and I should feel stupid
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.