so im feeling shitty..and dont have school tomorrow..and i wanna get a huge amount of sleep

how effed up would i be on 3 regular tylenol pm + nyquil?
could i die?
Quote by Chobes
How much nyquil?

the normal amount in the little cup that comes with it
Take it to the Drug Thread, they're really helpful.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
You're willing to risk death to sleep for a long time?

Take 5 Tylenol PM's and down the entire bottle of Nyquill. You'll be fine.
You definately wouldn't die.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Why not just sleep in, or sleep until you wake up, etc.? I don't see a reason to take Nyquil unless you have a cold or something.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by LSC300
the normal amount in the little cup that comes with it

Certain Death.

Nah, you should be fine.....
lol well im getting sick..influenza a plus an ear infection..i wanna be knocked the hell out and not feel the pain
Go ahead, but you'll probably still feel mad drowsy from the Nyquil when you wake up and for several hours after.
Quote by LSC300
lol well im getting sick..influenza a plus an ear infection..i wanna be knocked the hell out and not feel the pain

oh..
in that case, see a doctor.
that's some serious stuff..
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
i already went and he told me nyquil and dayquil for the influenza a plus some other antibiotic and just any kind of pain reliever and another antibiotic for the ear infection..hurts like a fkin bitc
just take a swig from the nyquil bottle and then go to sleep. Thats usually what i do when i cant sleep/have a cold.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Yeah, f*ck everything else... just keep the bottle of Nyquil next to your bed. Whenever you wake up, just take a manly swig and go back to sleep.

Repeat until cured.