This baby is like a watered down version of the Road King for all the idiots (like me) that can't figure out the progressive linkage right?

I was just wondering if this amp could get heavy?
Does it have good cleans?
A good blues sound?

Thanks.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
It's the sounds of the RoadKing minus all the confusing features. So yea, it's apparently got a clean channel modded after the Lonestar, so i'd say pretty ****in good cleans. The distortion is tight and killer like the roadking, so i'd say, pretty ****in good distortion. And to keep my post short, everything in between. Pretty killer amps.
Lamb of gods.. Willie Adler uses them along side his Mark IV so it should be able to get pretty heavy. Now i dont know for sure because i dont know which one is really producing the majority of the chunk... But thats a start for ya..
They sound like the amp that God himself made. I would opt for the Road King version II because of the improved cleans and the EL-34 tubes are a magical breed...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
They sound like the amp that God himself made. I would opt for the Road King version II because of the improved cleans and the EL-34 tubes are a magical breed...

And it's not as thought it's any more difficult to use. The Roadking is much simpler than a Mark IV to be honest.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
No kidding there. I have a hard enough time with my Dual Rec. I would have to hang myself with a Mark IV
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by zoomzilla
No kidding there. I have a hard enough time with my Dual Rec. I would have to hang myself with a Mark IV

I've wanted to, but after a month or two it takes just a few seconds to check everything over and make sure it's in order when you begin playing. Pain in the ass at first but eventually worth it
Quote by REPOMAN
I've wanted to, but after a month or two it takes just a few seconds to check everything over and make sure it's in order when you begin playing. Pain in the ass at first but eventually worth it

Yeah, for me after Erock told me a good setting for it, i've just made minimal adjustments from there.

The GEQ is about the only thing that gets a big change from me.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Oh okay, so honestly I should get the Road King II version instead?
I really wanted that at first, but then I heard that the Roadster was pretty much as good but without all the stuff that would take years for me to work out.

Thanks for everything, guys.
My Gear:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer, Worn Cherry-

Amps:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 - 1 x 12 Combo, 100 watts, Hybrid

Effects:
Blues Driver Keeley Modded
Quote by deathforyouth
Oh okay, so honestly I should get the Road King II version instead?
I really wanted that at first, but then I heard that the Roadster was pretty much as good but without all the stuff that would take years for me to work out.

Thanks for everything, guys.

The Roadster and Road King are wonderful amps. You just need to go play with them, and decide for yourself how difficult the Road King is to work. And PS, before you do, read the manual on both amps. That is what I did when I went to try mine out, because the guy didn't know how the amp worked...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
the roadster has the same cleans as the rkII. they will give you a high gain crunch to die for. killer leads [not as smooth as a mark iv. but almost with a ts and eq] and the lone star cleans are to die for. the amp has everything in between, get some versatile pickups to go with it and you won't be disapointed.