Okay well, I have this sort of song I guess that Ive completed a long while back but am unsure if I should add it to my myspace or if it sounds complete...I got inspired by the soundtrack from the movie pans labyrinth when making it...so check it out

its on my profile....

Its called 'Last labyrinth'

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT and let me know what you think

ALSO if you have a myspace add me!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=331007948
You played the intro to long imo. If your going to do that you need to have another instrument join in, it sounds like your setting a really good background for some other instrument to come in. There are a few lead parts in but they are sort of random imo it would be cool to have something gradually come in and out.

Cool otherwise, it set a nice calm atmosphere.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
You played the intro to long imo. If your going to do that you need to have another instrument join in, it sounds like your setting a really good background for some other instrument to come in. There are a few lead parts in but they are sort of random imo it would be cool to have something gradually come in and out.

Cool otherwise, it set a nice calm atmosphere.
thanks dude, yeah i wish I could add other stuff...Im working on it though
thanks!
No prob man, glad to hear some decent music on here, (a lot of it here is bad lol, im bad to say that i know) You had the idea of adding extra stuff with the electric I think you played a few times, but the notes/rhtyme for the electric were way to sparratic (sp?)(random)

What did you record with? It sounds really good, unlike my recordings lol. I had to record with my camera mike, granted its a very expensive camera, the mike isn't that good.

Give a listen if you get the time, just me on guitar.
http://www.myspace.com/theirholdisbroken

I have a few more waiting to be recorded cause I don't like the camera mike lol.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
No prob man, glad to hear some decent music on here, (a lot of it here is bad lol, im bad to say that i know) You had the idea of adding extra stuff with the electric I think you played a few times, but the notes/rhtyme for the electric were way to sparratic (sp?)(random)

What did you record with? It sounds really good, unlike my recordings lol. I had to record with my camera mike, granted its a very expensive camera, the mike isn't that good.

Give a listen if you get the time, just me on guitar.
http://www.myspace.com/theirholdisbroken

I have a few more waiting to be recorded cause I don't like the camera mike lol.
Ya got a good sound...For recording I would just get a mic that can hook up on to a computer...I use to use an adapter (like for the song twilight) but it produced a buzz....There like 10 bucks at radio shack
I was talking about Twilight in my post, I hope that didn't throw you off I just listened to the song in the link lol.

Alright cool, what recording you use? Audacity?
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I was talking about Twilight in my post, I hope that didn't throw you off I just listened to the song in the link lol.

Alright cool, what recording you use? Audacity?
Theres not 2 songs?

Oh twilight is crappy quality dude =P

I use audacity yeah
Although twilight doesnt have crazy arpeggios...I was trying to give the same type of sound as in bucketheads 'big sur moon' not mimmicking but yeah.
Quote by SkeleRG
sorry but your raking takes like half an hour to get through
Huh?