The title says it all, this was inspired by my friend killedbyaspork and mine IM convo, yes from like 80s to the 60s

Mine is Scooby Doo, cause its a ****ing talking dog!

So whats your favorite retro cartoon?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Mobile Suit: Gundam (1979)
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee

gundam was ****ing awesome...

but Scooby Doo was bad ass as well...
and who can forget the smurfs...
lets here a bit about the smurfs from a good friend of mine...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTWjPHfXnUE
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
gundam was ****ing awesome...

but Scooby Doo was bad ass as well...
and who can forget the smurfs...
lets here a bit about the smurfs from a good friend of mine...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTWjPHfXnUE

god that show was amazing.....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by freedoms_stain
Transformers. pfft, as if there could be another answer.......that wasn't THUNDERCATS!

OMG!!!! THUNDER CATS!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they have every episode on DVD at this store in my town. its been so long since I've seen that.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Transformers. pfft, as if there could be another answer.......that wasn't THUNDERCATS!

a kid in my math class calls me thundercat, cause my hair was all poofy like theirs i guess
Jim Morrison
dudes wacky racers
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by ninja dude
a kid in my math class calls me thundercat, cause my hair was all poofy like theirs i guess

At least he doesn't call you poofy hair, which essentially means homo hair in scotland.
Voltron
Tom and Jerry
Astroboy

Also, not retro, but Auggh! They're Monsters is the most BADASS cartoon from my childhood by far.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by i have to pee

The only reason I would pick that is because it was the first time in my life rooted for the bad guys.

I was in 3rd grade when I first saw it, and I wanted Amuro Ray dead so bad.

Especially that one episode when the Doms first show up. They were SOOOO close, but, of course, Afro Boy prevailed.

Sieg Zeon!

Anyway, I'll say Jonny Quest.

That show was so far ahead of its time, not to mention it's simply gorgeous.

Hanna-Barabara were gods among men all the way through the 90s, and then some.. A majority of the best Cartoon Cartoons on Cartoon Network (Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken etc.) were all Hanna-Barbara. That alone is amazing, not to mentiont their vast, amazing history.

All hail Hanna-Barbara.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by freedoms_stain
At least he doesn't call you poofy hair, which essentially means homo hair in scotland.

lol im glad im not in scotland....cause my hair gets really poofy.....
Jim Morrison