hey i was wonderin if any1 had any acoustic ideas for an intermediate guitarist?
Tears in Heaven--Eric Clapton

Second time I've suggested that song tonight.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Dust in the Wind - Kansas
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Broken - Seether featuring some chick

STAIRWAY!!!

Classical Gas - Mason Williams.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
last dance with mary jany-tom petty
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by itsxsteves
last dance with mary jane-tom petty

THIS

Plus: Small Town and Jack & Diane
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
There isn't much you can't play on an acoustic guitar. It's a guitar, after all. Just be creative.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria.. the acoustic version
the song still kicks ass on acoustic too, do it!
Yeah, first off...the original seether version of broken without amy lee is much better. And second.....one of my fav songs that you could do is nutshell by alice in chains.
Bouree from Bach with the root notes. Im still wrestling around with it after a year lol

Layla would be pretty sweet though, Im seconding that.
Bouree's a fun one.
+1 to Classical Gas.
Actually +1 to most of this thread

As corny as it sounds, try some video game music. Right now I'm working on Wind Scene (A.D. 600) from Chrono Trigger. Beautiful song. Also Breezy Balamb Town from Final Fantasy 8. It's a cool, laid back D chord groove that gets pretty exacting if you want to get the percicse sounds.

Maybe Life by the Drop by SRV (pretty basic, but the hammers in the beginning are pretty challenging and it's a very rythem driven tune. Helps with timing).

Also check out Spoke in the Wheel by Black Label Society. Really nice blusey pentatonic type stuff.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Bouree in E Minor by Bach, but you have to sing "Can't you see he's the man, let me hear you applaud! no he's more than a man, he's a shiny golden god!" along with the rhythm of your playing

I also second Spoke In The Wheel by BLS. Also Be Like That by 3 Doors Down is a good one. Fiddlers Green by The Tragically Hip. Also the Unplugged version of Pennyroyal Tea by Nirvana. There's plenty of good songs on acoustic.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by bTOMd
Look up an O.A.R. really.
some notable songs are

I Feel Home and Crazy Game Of Poker

I F*ckin love that song!
secret-greeley estates
great song
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Bouree in E Minor by Bach, but you have to sing "Can't you see he's the man, let me hear you applaud! no he's more than a man, he's a shiny golden god!" along with the rhythm of your playing

I also second Spoke In The Wheel by BLS. Also Be Like That by 3 Doors Down is a good one. Fiddlers Green by The Tragically Hip. Also the Unplugged version of Pennyroyal Tea by Nirvana. There's plenty of good songs on acoustic.

sorry i already stated classico in a post so no need to restate it
Everlong- Foo Fighters (acoustic version)
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins