Page 1 of 2
okay, chances are if you are on UG you play guitar bass or drums but my question for all of you is what other instruments do you play and what is your favorite instrument out of all the ones you play?

For me its French horn(i am very good at this, about 10 times better than at guitar) trumpet, baritone, piano, and some trombone and tuba
Last edited by BTSleadguitar at Feb 14, 2008,
I play Bass, Guitar, Alto Saxophone, and I dabble in Keyboard, Drums, Singing, and Soprano Saxophone.

Also, Guitar Hero = Alto Saxophone without blowing into a mouthpiece
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I play trumpet, tuba, guitar, bass, trombone, (and by extention, can play baritone) and tenor sax.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
I've been playing violin for almost a decade. If I had to choose, violin would be my principle instrument.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've played trombone for like...7 years?..

And I really want to learn piano. I "play" it, but I mean the actual technique and such.
Who dat?
guitar, bass, drums, keys, synth, violin, upright bass, screaming (haha), some singing, can't play woodwind or brass for s**t.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
I played the tuba when i was in year 4 for my school. Does that count?

Ive dabbled with the piano, im not paricularly good but i know what note is what which is a start i guess. I guess i could play the triangle if i wanted to, it doesnt seam very hard.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
I play trumpet and if the band director would let me I could probably easily learn to play other brass instruments.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Viola. I've played for about 5 years. It's a fun instrument, but I'm much better at guitar and bass. I've been playing those for about 2 and a half years each.
I play the piano, guitar, bass and the search bar.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I've played the violin for about 6 years, I only do it for the easy A, haha.
Here's the complete list

guitar, drums, bass, piano, organ, mandolin, lap steel, harmonica, concertina.

Guitar and drums are my principle instrument but piano is definitely up there.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Piano, guitar, bass, trumpet, and I just started the french horn. I'm just now getting the hang of it... it's pretty fun.
Besides guitar and bass, there's recorder, ocarina (I haven't figured out the exact notes yet, but I've been told my melodies are awesome), singing, screaming and growling, keyboard (to a lesser degree)
Guitar, trumpet, recorder, harmonica and occasionally drums.

My fav. would be the guitar, then the trumpet the harmonica, drums a recorder.
drums, bass, guitar, a little piano, started to learn mandelin, used to play violin.
Played piano for 3 years with lessons.
Played trumpet for 5 years with lessons.
And guitar for 4 years, bass for two, drums for three.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Been playing Cello for 6-7 years.

Yet I know very little I've always been in a group class with it, I've actually been awaiting the reply of a private teacher for about 2 years (both me and my orchestra teacher have contacted him dozens of times).

I can't say which I like better =S
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Banjo and Piano
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Trombone for 9 years. I started taking piano lessons about 11 years ago, but I quit quite a while ago. I want to get back into it, but I really haven't had a lot of time ... .
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
guitar, alto saxophone, clarinet, piano and of course the almighty kazoo
i play trumpet and cello. im trying to learn drums.

out of those three, i like trumpet the most probably because ive spent more time on it.

but guitar is my favorite instrument of ever (bass comes second).
I've played flute for about 7 years. Started guitar about 3 years ago but stopped practicing as much after 2. I'm not extremely good at it. I can play bass a little, but I don't know the notes; it's just for fun. I started playing tenor sax about...6 months ago. Yeah. Not at all interesting.
Horn and Guitar. Quite terrible at both.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
cello , bass guitar, upright bass, violin , guitar (electric and acoustic) piano/ keyboard and cowbell
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
i play the searchbar.

and bassoon.

EDIT: Oh yeah and apparently the bazooka was named after the bassoon cuz it looks the same. so i got that goin for me...
Last edited by guylee at Feb 14, 2008,
Guitar is actually my third instrument chronologically, but I'm terrible at piano because I haven't played much in a long time. Bassoon was my first instrument and it's still my primary instrument. I'll be attending UGA this coming year as a music major for bassoon. Guitar comes second, but I manage an hour or so on both every day. An e-cookie for any and all who know what a bassoon is and didn't just go look it up. If you play, a dozen e-cookies for you!
I also like to mess around with five string bass, especially fretless. Love the fretless tone... I actually talked our bassist into getting one, and I swear he plays it more than his fretted bass these days.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
I play the piano, guitar, bass and the search bar.

Oh, how clever

I play the saxophone fairly well.
Quote by guylee
i play the searchbar.

and bassoon.

EDIT: Oh yeah and apparently the bazooka was named after the bassoon cuz it looks the same. so i got that goin for me...

O.O
wow... a fellow bassoonist posted right before me! guylee, you are officially awesome.
Quote by Nightfyre
Guitar is actually my third instrument chronologically, but I'm terrible at piano because I haven't played much in a long time. Bassoon was my first instrument and it's still my primary instrument. I'll be attending UGA this coming year as a music major for bassoon. Guitar comes second, but I manage an hour or so on both every day. An e-cookie for any and all who know what a bassoon is and didn't just go look it up. If you play, a dozen e-cookies for you!
I also like to mess around with five string bass, especially fretless. Love the fretless tone... I actually talked our bassist into getting one, and I swear he plays it more than his fretted bass these days.

i know what it is. look at my post above yours. can i have my e-cookie?
I've performed on guitar, French horn, trombone, tuba, flugelhorn, and I once performed on a euphonium. I learned how to play timpani, which is my favorite percussion instrument.
Member #1 of the UG Gentlemen's Club. PM bodyheatseeker to join.
I've taken piano lessons for like 7 years so that's kind of my "primary" instrument. I play guitar and bass too. I'm pretty good at drums when I get the chance to play, but don't actually own a set. I play tuba for school band, and by extension most other brass instruments to some degree. I can't get much range out of a trumpet though and horn is just another beast entirely.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by guylee
i know what it is. look at my post above yours. can i have my e-cookie?

You actually PLAY bassoon. You get the full dozen!
Page 1 of 2