Page 1 of 2
alright this is a thread regarding Alabama.I am sick and tired of Alabama being the root of jokes and songs.Yes in our past we had a great amount of slavery; yes we had a lot of racism but that was the past.I bet most of you didn't know the KKK was originally formed to keep men from having sex with married women until it got out of hand when a psychopath that was like Hitler was made leader.Alabama today is much more different we are a divided state, divided between rebel and redneck.rebels are the people who are against racism and stupidity.Rednecks are the people who are racist and ill tempered.Also I'm sick of Alabama being called the inbred state WE AREN'T THATS MISSISSPI.Most of you talk about how Alabama is so Racist yet your the ones who are acting like your superior to us and act racist towards us.The Alabama today is nothing like the past, the biggest problem isn't racism its drugs.The Alabama today is a beautiful farmland so much open space you don't know what to do with it.If you live in the boondocks your the luckiest guy on earth.You speak out against your own nation for no reason nothing happens when you insult yourself, you don't win an award or get a prize .I speak not for past generations but for my generation, the new Alabama generation.
-Pulse-
I'm from Texas and get **** too. I agreed with all you said until you passed the buck to Mississippi. That's low, to stereotype a state while complaining about your own stereotypes. You contradicted yourself and lost any credibility in doing so.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
I think you stirred it up quite well.

That is all.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
How do you tell which women in Alabama are virgins?

The ones that run faster than their brothers.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Rednecks are the people who are racist and ill tempered.

hm... sounds like a stereotype also
Send me off to bed forevermore.
ok...k...k
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
As is you actually mentioned Mississippi.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
And apparently they have very fine schools in Alabama as well.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
when i refer to other southern states i refer to the past. its a known fact to me that some people in mississpi are inbred. i know cuz my cousin lives there and he banged his aunt but the new mississpi i have no clue.i hope there not inbred that would just suck
-Pulse-
Quote by the_bear_shark
How do you tell which women in Alabama are virgins?

The ones that run faster than their brothers.

i'm telling that one to my buds when I get the chance.
i have never made an alabama joke, or even heard a joke that had alabama as the butt of a joke. if you want to go on an unprovoked diatribe whilst making yourself look like an @$$ you are not representing your redneck brethren well.
Quote by rock clown
alright this is a thread regarding Alabama.I am sick and tired of Alabama being the root of jokes and songs.Yes in our past we had a great amount of slavery; yes we had a lot of racism but that was the past.I bet most of you didn't know the KKK was originally formed to keep men from having sex with married women until it got out of hand when a psychopath that was like Hitler was made leader.Alabama today is much more different we are a divided state, divided between rebel and redneck.rebels are the people who are against racism and stupidity.Rednecks are the people who are racist and ill tempered.Also I'm sick of Alabama being called the inbred state WE AREN'T THATS MISSISSPI.Most of you talk about how Alabama is so Racist yet your the ones who are acting like your superior to us and act racist towards us.The Alabama today is nothing like the past, the biggest problem isn't racism its drugs.The Alabama today is a beautiful farmland so much open space you don't know what to do with it.If you live in the boondocks your the luckiest guy on earth.You speak out against your own nation for no reason nothing happens when you insult yourself, you don't win an award or get a prize .I speak not for past generations but for my generation, the new Alabama generation.

1) The KKK was formed to protect the "Natives" from others taking jobs, like African slaves or immigrants.
2) You tell us not to knock on you, so you knock on some other state (who's name you spelled wrong)?
3) Alabama has its own race? (must be from the inbred mutations)
4) Shut up.
Quote by rock clown
Also I'm sick of Alabama being called the inbred state WE AREN'T THATS MISSISSPI.

You almost had a good arguement until you stereotyped another state. How can you complain when you can just as easily talk about people from other places?
You criticize stereotyping, yet you do it yourself, this makes you just as worse as the people who stereotype Alabama. How many inbred people from Mississippi do you know? Probably none.

EDIT: Arkansas ftw!
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Last edited by MartiniKiss7 at Feb 14, 2008,
Quote by rock clown
when i refer to other southern states i refer to the past. its a known fact to me that some people in mississpi are inbred. i know cuz my cousin lives there and he banged his aunt but the new mississpi i have no clue.i hope there not inbred that would just suck

Yeah, you're no better than the people you're hating on. Take a good long moment for self-reflection, and then think about what you wrote up there.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
you know people would stop generalizing Alabamans as incestuous if you would stop having sex with your sisters.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You might get taken seriously if you learned how to use punctuation, grammar, and syntax.

Anyone that still believes in the "Confederacy," which hasn't been in existence for over 100 years, or calls themselves a "Rebel," is an idiot.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
If you live in Alabama you know the rebels from the Rednecks and they do exist.The definition of stereotype is an untrue act of racism towards a social culture.
-Pulse-
Shutup redneck.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Quote by brentonlatour
i have never made an alabama joke, or even heard a joke that had alabama as the butt of a joke. if you want to go on an unprovoked diatribe whilst making yourself look like an @$$ you are not representing your redneck brethren well.

Might want to define diatribe for him

EDIT: I've lived in the South for over half of my life, and there's no difference between "rednecks" and "rebels."
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by rock clown
If you live in Alabama you know the rebels from the Rednecks and they do exist.The definition of stereotype is an untrue act of racism towards a social culture.
No it's not.
ok...So, i don't see the relevance of telling us why the KKK was founded. What matters is what it became and why it was allowed to become that. One man can't sway the minds of that many people singlehandedly. Also, you are trying to increase the reputation of your own state, yet you go and throw it all on another? What the hell is that? Oh, so we should let your state go because you are obviously cool, but we'll go ahead and give Mississippi the same criticism? That doesn't make much sense to me. Additionally, "we're" not acting RACIST towards "you", as "you" are the same race as "us". Finally, you failed to address the poorly-educated-dumb-ass reputation of the South, which unfortunately rings true with your grammar.

Basically, if you want to earn respect, you need to mature a little bit.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Alabama, don't feel bad, the royal families of Europe are all inbred too.

So you see, that makes Alabama the royalty of America.

Well, I could almost believe that if I hadn't read some of those bitchin jokes!
Quote by rock clown

not in my dictionary:

stereotype

A generalization, usually exaggerated or oversimplified and often offensive, that is used to describe or distinguish a group.

: something conforming to a fixed or general pattern; especially : an often oversimplified or biased mental picture held to characterize the typical individual of a group
Quote by Pinballwizard93

Jizz is where it is
Obviously some people don't read the entire arguement before posting something.
-Pulse-
Quote by !nterceptor
I don't like Alabama..
DEY TOOK R JEBS!!!
I don't really like Alabama, but I don't dislike Alabama either. I need them for fireworks after all. They won't let us buy any in Georgia.
Quote by rock clown
Obviously some people don't read the entire arguement before posting something.

You're just angry because you're getting owned.
Quote by Pinballwizard93

Jizz is where it is
ok and most people apparently believe that rebel refers to the old CSA which everyone knows hasn't been around for a long time.Rebel according to pretty much everyone in Alabama means "people who are against the social disorder of the past.
-Pulse-
Page 1 of 2