Page 1 of 2
of conspiracy theories? I was on youtube and like htey have so many videos with conspiracy theorists "exposing the truth" and stuff like that. Most of them are just unfounded, but people gobble them up because the videos the make it seem real. Popular Mechanics' debunking of loose change was one of the best things to ever be done in a magazine.
+infinity symbol.

Anyone know what happened to that NWO thread started by Sillyrabbit?
Who dat?
I like reading conspiracies, but i get what you mean, a lot is complete bull.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
conspiracy theories are the sh*t
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Mattalac

yeah they can be a fun read, but that's pretty much it.

edit: What's zeitgeist?
Quote by Mattalac

+1
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I am sick of people making threads just because ONE thing annoys them. I think there is a conspiracy of people who just PM each other and say "Would this thread annoy i have to pee?" "Oh it would, would it?" <post stupid thread here> !!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Mattalac

true. the problem with conspiracy theories is that facts are overlooked and science always proves them wrong
theyre fun..
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by i have to pee
I am sick of people making threads just because ONE thing annoys them. I think there is a conspiracy of people who just PM each other and say "Would this thread annoy i have to pee?" "Oh it would, would it?" <post stupid thread here> !!

oh sh*t, he's on to us.
Don't watch them r-tard.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX
Don't watch them r-tard.

well I at least give them a chance to make their point. It's also fun to piss of the believers in the comments
Quote by Spamwise
The word means "the spirit of the day," Dictionary.com will explain it better.

In my post, though, Zeitgiest is a documentary film. Basically, it deals with Christianity and how it's stupid and evil, and how George Bush is stupid and evil. It's on the interwebs - you can find it if you want.
Quote by Spamwise
yeah they can be a fun read, but that's pretty much it.

A movie about Christianity, 9/11, and the Federal Reserve. It was released free on google videos.
Who dat?
Quote by Flying Couch
The word means "the spirit of the day," Dictionary.com will explain it better.

In my post, though, Zeitgiest is a documentary film. Basically, it deals with Christianity and how it's stupid and evil, and how George Bush is stupid and evil. It's on the interwebs - you can find it if you want.

ah, sounds annoying.
Quote by Spamwise
ah, sounds annoying.

why annoying! religions are crap, and bush is a moron. not that thats something new! the part i liked about zeitgeist is the ending! other things are maybe true maybe not! actualy some things about the 2 ww are true! the sinking of the us ship is true.

otherwise a good documentary thats a punch in the face to americans is TAXI to HELL! Not a youtube documentary but a serious one!
Quote by Spamwise
ah, sounds annoying.

Should watch it before making a judgement.

I didn't bather watching it untill today actually and was pleasantly supprised. Some of it's a bit far fetched, but for the most part it's quite well informed. Especially the religion part.
Quote by torturer6067
why annoying! religions are crap, and bush is a moron. not that thats something new! the part i liked about zeitgeist is the ending! other things are maybe true maybe not! actualy some things about the 2 ww are true! the sinking of the us ship is true.

otherwise a good documentary thats a punch in the face to americans is TAXI to HELL! Not a youtube documentary but a serious one!

No. People are morons.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Because at least a quarter of the poplulation are retards.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I like to watch them and point out all the things wrong with them!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by torturer6067

not everyone thinks religions are crap. i'd appreciate it if you don't insult others' opinions. Bush isn't a moron either. I don't support most of his desicisons, but being stubborn and a bad public speaker doesn't make you stupid.
Quote by Spamwise
not everyone thinks religions are crap. i'd appreciate it if you don't insult others' opinions. Bush isn't a moron either. I don't support most of his desicisons, but being stubborn and a bad public speaker doesn't make you stupid.

well ok than he isnt stupid. he still is a damn liar! usa attacked afganistan. for what? or better who? some people with goats?

iraq? why? no weapons of mass destruction!

if bush and his administration go to war just to make profit then they are all morons!

p.s. i also went to church. then i was 11 and realized it was bull****!
Quote by torturer6067
well ok than he isnt stupid. he still is a damn liar! usa attacked afganistan. for what?

Well there were these planes...and they were flown into some buildings or something.

or better who? some people with goats?

Correction, radical Islamofascists...with goats.

iraq? why? no weapons of mass destruction!

Seriously, why not? It's not like they had a dictator who was committing genocide and other heinous acts of oppression and extortion.

if bush and his administration go to war just to make profit then they are all morons!

Key word, if.

p.s. i also went to church. then i was 11 and realized it was bull****!

Quote by denizenz
Well there were these planes...and they were flown into some buildings or something.

Seriously, why not? It's not like they had a dictator who was committing genocide and other heinous acts of oppression and extortion.

Key word, if.

thank you
Here's what people who believe conspiracy theories need.

/Me opens up a can-o-whoopass on them.
Quote by denizenz

Key word, if.

there were two planes and 2 highjackers were from afganistan. its funny cause usualy a war is between 2 countries that are naighbours!

funny! sadam was a dictator and your goverment does the same ****! this means what?

you are beeing brainwashed! also verry funny that the people of iraq aint doing so well right now!

keyword: u dont beleive wars are for profit than you are also a moron. vietnam!

p.s. the whole world is laghing. not with you at you!
Quote by Anarion614
+infinity symbol.

Anyone know what happened to that NWO thread started by Sillyrabbit?

+
Quote by torturer6067
there were two planes and 2 highjackers were from afganistan. its funny cause usualy a war is between 2 countries that are naighbours!

Not since the 18th century.

funny! sadam was a dictator and your goverment does the same ****! this means what?

Really, I was unaware that our government was committing genocide? Are you going to make a point or just quote rhetoric and propaganda?

you are beeing brainwashed! also verry funny that the people of iraq aint doing so well right now!

Oh, surprise surprise more rhetoric and propaganda.

I never said that wars are never fought for profit, but if you don't believe that wars can also be fought for moral reasons than you are a moron. I sense more propaganda forthcoming.

That's cool...I'm pretty sure that I'm individually more wealthy than your entire nation. Laugh it up...
Quote by torturer6067

ummm firstly learn to spell and secondly stop being so impressionable. Prove your arguements with solid academic reasoning and sources, not circumstantial and anecdotal evidence...oh wait you can't.
Quote by denizenz
Not since the 18th century.

Really, I was unaware that our government was committing genocide? Are you going to make a point or just quote rhetoric and propaganda?

Oh, surprise surprise more rhetoric and propaganda.

I never said that wars are never fought for profit, but if you don't believe that wars can also be fought for moral reasons than you are a moron. I sense more propaganda forthcoming.

That's cool...I'm pretty sure that I'm individually more wealthy than your entire nation. Laugh it up...

your goverment has people in prisons all over the world. CIA prison have over 15000 people locked for no reason! a huge scandal was the cia prison in ukraine! only 2% of the inmates are proven guilty!

guantanamo! a german muslim is suing you country cause they kidnaped him and he was in guntanamo for 2 years. no conections with alkeida!

you can not spread democracy with force! it does not work.

p.s. in 2ww here in slovenija we were occupied by the germans and italians. nazis and faschists! we had an organization called TIGR! for the axis of evil they were terrorists. they blew up trainstations,radio stations....for us they were an antifaschist organization. the first one in europe actualy! they were national heroes!

almost forgot!

iraq: oil! military equipment! weapons aint free! than medications for the wounded...all costs money.

go listent to some shawn lane and relax!! i recommend time is the enemy with jonas hellborg!
People make up conspiracy theories because they don't want to believe the truth of the world, it sucks.
Page 1 of 2