Okay, this is by far the best series I've ever read. The story is unbelievably deep and you get so attached to the characters that you just want to keep reading. So I ask you: What are your favorite things in this series? Your favorite book, charcter, phrase, etc.

I can tell you that I especially liked Wizard and Glass and the last book, and that my least favorite book was Song of Susannah (way too boring for my tastes)...

Thoughts?
i read the first one and the first half of the second one a couple years ago..i've been wanting to get back into it.
Ha, The Wolves of the Calla or whatever was the dumbest book in the series by far. Made me want to stop.. The whole time it builds up to the ****ing battle and it lasts like 2 pages or some ****. Wizard and Glass was ****ing awesome though.
Quote by guylee
the gunslinger is so badass. he kills everybody. EVERYBODY!

And in the end, he gets to do it again!

(With a horn)

Dark Tower is by far the best series I've ever read. I'm in the middle of re-reading it for the 5th (i think) time. I love pretty much everything about them. I love how the characters are so real.
What do you think about them making a movie? I'm not sure but if it happened theres no way I'd miss it.
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
I'm on Wizard and Glass right now, and the whole Blaine part of the third book was really awesome. I also love how everything's all ****ed up in that the world is all over the place (if you've read the books, you'll know what I mean)

My favorite line has to be "Are you a not-see? ARE YOU A NOT-SEE!?!"

I can just imagine Ahnuld playing that part in a movie variation.

*EDIT* Also, I love how King's other books tie into the Dark Tower series.

The Talisman, Black House, Hearts in Atlantis, Insomnia, and other books all come back to Ka, The Crimson King, and The Dark Tower.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by dreamshot

What do you think about them making a movie? I'm not sure but if it happened theres no way I'd miss it.

A movie would make my life. Don't quote me on this, but I believe J.J Abrams (as in Lost, Cloverfield director/producer) is looking into making the series a movie or a TV series. Personally, I hope its a movie but I wouldn't complain either way
Yeah, I've read a couple of places that JJ Abrams bought the movie rights for $19(lol). Sometimes Im really excited about it but other times I wish it wouldnt happen in case they **** it up.
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
Quote by dreamshot
Yeah, I've read a couple of places that JJ Abrams bought the movie rights for $19(lol). Sometimes Im really excited about it but other times I wish it wouldnt happen in case they **** it up.

yeah but with him behind the wheel i'd say it totally reduces the chances of a **** up
That is true, but sometimes I dont think I want to risk it. Of course, I will go see it regardless of my feelings, it's just too big to pass up.

Quote by happytimeharry

"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
hmm, i found the Wizard and Glass the most boring out of them all. It was like he was trying to add this back story, which would be perfectly fine, but I don't think he nailed it like it should have been. It will be hard to say which one was my favorite but the first one was the one that drew me in and never let me go
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by dreamshot

Awesome...... JJ is this generation's Spielberg

And yeah I haven't read any of The Dark Tower series But I will at some point. It seems really good. Maybe after I read Wheel of Time