There is a president's day sale at guitar center in a few days.

Anyone have any idea how much they are dropping prices? (Just take an educated guess based on previous sales)

This is a 1 day sale.
their 1 day sales are usually only like 10-20%
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I talked to a Guitar Center employee once and he told me they have sales every weekend. It is all just for marketing.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
yeah, it won't be much at all. Their ads make it seem like a way bigger deal. In the end, the store will be full of n00bs messing around with loud amps and expensive guitars, and you'll only save like 10 bucks. Not worth it to me.
Quote by i have to pee
I talked to a Guitar Center employee once and he told me they have sales every weekend. It is all just for marketing.

this man speaketh the truth. I hear radio ads for guitar center several times a month. Nothings really on sale, they might have some prices down a bit, but they always try to make it sound like its going to be the greatest sale of your life.
They have sales almost every weekend, and they usually only have a couple items actually on sale. It's marketing.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Just like JC Penny. Back to school sale, mother's day sale, labor day sale, third friday of the mont sale. It is all marketing schemes to get customers to wet their pants.
Yeah they just drop a few bucks on a couple guitars and advertise it every week.

The local shop > Guitar Center

Though every now and then you'll find some really good deals, during one of the thanksgiving sales I got an $850 amp for $400. If I had gone earlier that morning they would have taken another %20 off which is basically a steal.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows