even if you dont play, you might just like this story. either that or you'll say its gay. so read it. novemberish I saw that jake shimabukuro video again, and i thought it was really cool. i also remembered he was in guitar player (oddly ). so i looked at the interview again and thought it was neat. then i looked online at ukuleles and they were cheap. so i asked for one for christmas. the little cheap one. so then i looked at them more and found the tenor. so then i wasnt getting the little cheap one, i was getting the tenor. but then it was backordered to the 30th of january. so i was pissed. and we canceled the order. so we ordered the acoustic electric because it was 30 dollars more and it was only backordered to the 20th. so i finally got it. now, from normal use, its broken. so i have to ship it back. only problem is that its ****in backordered all the way to the 18th of march, which means i wont get it for like ever. ever had a streak of bad luck like this?
In the meantime make a Ukulele out of a tissue box, layered cardboard fret board, staple tuning pegs, and different rubberband sizes.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Atomic48
In the meantime make a Ukulele out of a tissue box, layered cardboard fret board, staple tuning pegs, and different rubberband sizes.

I second that motion.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
thirded.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
thats HxC, Vad Hamster
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Atomic48

i did that once in grade three! we were supposed to make a musical instrument and i won first place
haha. i fixed the ukulele
but someone should make a forum post where like...we make fun of like squiers and first acts. because i bought a ****ty squier once and it was basically a
Quote by Atomic48
Ukulele out of a tissue box, layered cardboard fret board, staple tuning pegs, and different rubberband sizes.
ukeleles are great...
amazing firewood even
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Just bought one yesterday dude! I love it so much, and pretty easy too.
SPACE FOR RENT