Attention all UG members and guests. There is a new threat in our midst that could mean the destruction of all we believe in and all we stand for. It was thought to be over, but it has returned with a vengeance and without mercy.

This is not a drill people.

SIMPLE PLAN HAS RETURNED!

with a new song.

We must approach this threat with rapid and tactical action. We must work together to eradicate this threat before it develops into something uncontrollable! We must cease the flaming, band-bashing and personal threats over music tastes and unite under a common cause to stop this new terror song in its tracks.

All you metalheads, crank your Opeth and Behemoth
All you modern rock enthusiasts, crank your RHCP, your Incubus, your Tool.
All you classic rock elitists, please crank your Led Zeppelin and Hendrix.
Blues enthusiasts, please turn up your SRV and BB King
Hardcore fans, your Killswitch Engage
Shredders, your Steve Vai and Joe Satriani
Punk/Ska fans, crank your Sex Pistols and Reel Big Fish
Pop punkers and emo's, ignore this entirely, you are too far in.

Apologies for any forgotten genres.

Once again, this is not a drill. We must work together in peace to bring a stop this abhorrent monstrosity.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Feb 14, 2008,
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to your idea that is, they make friendly, easily-accesible pop-punk, not something that deserves to be hated for. It's very commercial, but they try very hard and I respect them for that, and they won MMVA's favorite canadian band 4(or 5) years in a row, that's just immpressive.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Last edited by jack_the_ripper at Feb 14, 2008,
Unfortunately, my choice has been limited Spamwise, it is wherever I look presently.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
You're the kid who gets beat up at school daily, aren't you?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You're the kid who gets beat up at school daily, aren't you?

Who me?
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Spamwise
reported. if you don't like something, don't listen to it.

Oh come the f*ck on!

Why don't you cry a little f*cking harder?

He made a thread. No flaming, no spamming, no obscene pics, trolling, ads, multiple threading, cracks, hacks, ileeeegul P2Ps, racism, sexism, ageism, or ANY ism for that matter...

...and just cause you don't agree you report him?

Who made you the end all, say all God of the f*cking internets?

This is stupid.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Who me?

Well, I don't see anyone else in this thread acting like an overly hyper 8 year old.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JohnnyTrash
Oh come the f*ck on!

He made a thread. No flaming, no spamming, no obscene pics, trolling, ads, multiple threading, cracks, hacks, ileeeegul P2Ps, racism, sexism, ageism, or ANY ism for that matter...

This is stupid.

because it's completely pointless. like i said, if you don't like something, dont' listen to it. rap's all around me, but i don't listen to it.
Quote by JohnnyTrash
Oh come the f*ck on!

This is stupid.

You make me laugh....at you.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.