Hey I have a Marshall MG 50 DFX amplifier that has been giving me a constant headache. I turn the thing on and it makes a really loud crackly feedback and I have taken it in to the authorized marshall dealer to get fixed 4 times and every time I take it in the guy turns it on and it works even though it was not working an hour before i took it. Then I have had it sit there for a month every time and still working but the day i take it home it does the same thing. I have tried different chords, different outlets everything. It does this regardless of any instrument being plugged into it and no matter where any of the knobs are. I've also tried in different houses and towns and still does not work, only in the shop lol. Does anybody have any suggestions for making it give off that feedback at the shop? I am getting extremely frustrated because each time I take it in they take the thing apart and look at everything and according to them it works perfectly fine as far as they can tell but there is definitely something wrong with it. I am almost down to sacrificing my cat for it.
its an MG, get over it
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
sounds like bad cables bad cables. Have you tried different cables? or maybe your input jack inside your guitar doesnt have a solid connection.

this kinda post would be better in the guitar gear and accessories forum.
But you also gotta remember mg's are very low end amps made out of some very cheap parts too
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
that is really ****ed up ------- try using a friends cable or just sell it and get a crate (imo they are better than marshalls and are half the price
Quote by gwar192
that is really ****ed up ------- try using a friends cable or just sell it and get a crate (imo they are better than marshalls and are half the price

Yes, get a Palomino. Great amps!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by icon_player_5
its an MG, get over it

/thread
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.