and im planning to play my girlfriend a song tomorrow.
of course, today was valentines day but we decided to hold off on everything until tomorrow so we could actually hang out.

anyways i was hoping the pit could help me find a way to make my voice at least decent for like 5 minutes??

thanks
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
See if you can find a fitting Bob Dylan song. The cold affected voice if anything, will make the performance more authentic.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
warm drinks, such as tea and honey or coffee. not too hot so that it scorches your throat, just hot enough to loosen things up in there (as dirty as it sounds)
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by RedSox_o4
cough drops, tea and honey lots of tea and honey.

+ 1

also, i hear gargling virgin's breast milk does wonders

just kidding
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
warm tea with lemon and honey. Or just sing it horsely and she'll think it's sweet that you're trying so hard.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'm in theater, so I know a thing or two about making your voice work.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world