http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=VELVETRE07&searchId=a349f859-4ea8-4c43-9cb6-bc976f7b6b31

I am bloody pissed off right now... first they postpone it in December, now they cancel it all together.

So much for being clean, eh Scott. Going to reimburse the hotel accomdation I've booked too?

I was so excited to be seeing Slash and Duff... fvck
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
well that sucks. u should sue them for ur hotel thing
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Yeh my friend should of been seeing em in brissy tonight, he booked the plane ride and accomidation and everything, he was pretty pissed. Cant say I like the band much, but I think its pretty pathetic to let fans down just because some dumbass cant seem to control himself.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Yeh my friend should of been seeing em in brissy tonight, he booked the plane ride and accomidation and everything, he was pretty pissed. Cant say I like the band much, but I think its pretty pathetic to let fans down just because some dumbass cant seem to control himself.

Bingo. Its even worse as Scott Weiland came out an said how he was clean and sober for Libertad. Then this. Good job mate.
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
first they had the anti-ripping software....Noone could put *Contraband*
on MP3 players

Then they had *slither* on the guitar hero 3 commercial...when it wasnt
actually on the game

now this....

They are really looking like D!cks

Dont give them anymore of your money
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Can't ****ing believe it.. Postpone it now cancel it!? Bloody assholes..
I'm in the same boat as you, booked a hotel and everything, was so pumped to see Slash and Duff..
HI
Awww man thats harsh, I hope they don't cancel their UK tour, I've seen them before like in The Manchester Apollo, but this time they're playing Liverpool, which is closer and I'll be in the standing area, YAY
That sucks. IMHO it's a shame Velvet Revolver can't hold a candle to GnR anyway... That's for another time though.
Lucky Austrialians
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by soulflyV
Its a shame GnR can't hold a candle to GnR.

see whut i did thar?

Yes, it's probably true as well!
Quote by Rocker_94
It's all Scott Weiland. Never liked that guy. Reunite with Axl! Bring back G n R!

+1111