Page 1 of 2
okay, so i'm 17, a junior in high school, yadda yadda yadda.

well my friend ein, who is the same age, has a girlfriend who is a freshman. so one day, we go over to her house and she has a friend there, who i must mention was quite hot. anyway, we get to talking and after a while we make out. i get her number, my friend ein and i leave, and i start to text her. i asked ein if she goes to his school, and he said no. so i was curious since she lives not too far from him.

so a few days later i'm texting her and i decide to ask her what school she goes to. lo and behold, she goes to INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL. she's an 8th grader. i had no idea at the time. i'm curious now as to whether i should continue to pursue her, or if it's just too damn creepy. she's 14 by the way.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
pics or it didnt happen, but if it did. then i would go for it. three years gap max.

if theres grass on the field play ball, but if the red river flows, take the dirt road
well obviously i can't send pics cause...well you're pit monkeys.

but i still love you guys and seek your, although sometimes detrimental, advice.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
well......

if you think shes THAT hott, go for her

if your toooo guilty, do not go for her

well, bein a 14 year old girl myself, goin out with a 17 year old guy is no big deal..

ahhhhhhhh i dunno?
Quote by clay pots
okay, so i'm 17, a junior in high school, yadda yadda yadda.

well my friend ein, who is the same age, has a girlfriend who is a freshman. so one day, we go over to her house and she has a friend there, who i must mention was quite hot. anyway, we get to talking and after a while we make out. i get her number, my friend ein and i leave, and i start to text her. i asked ein if she goes to his school, and he said no. so i was curious since she lives not too far from him.

so a few days later i'm texting her and i decide to ask her what school she goes to. lo and behold, she goes to INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL. she's an 8th grader. i had no idea at the time. i'm curious now as to whether i should continue to pursue her, or if it's just too damn creepy. she's 14 by the way.

I live in OC too!

Pass her digitz to me?
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I live in OC too!

Pass her digitz to me?

haha, what school do you go to?
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by clay pots
haha, what school do you go to?

I'll give initials for my safety,from pedobears.

OHS,a little farther up north from you...i think.
youve only got one year before its illegal, do it. doo iiiit, everone is telling you to. give in to peer pressure, youll be cool
14 and 17 isnt too big of a diference.
im sure she'd be flattered haha
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Quote by InvaderTSN
3 year age difference....is it that big of a problem?

When you hit 18 that = jail time, if you have sex, which I assume is why you consult the Pit.

Most states put the age of consent at 15- 16, while I think 16 is most common.

But as long as TS is 17, he be good to go.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
thinking again..

it aint a big thing but obviously u think theres something wrong with it cos ur posting this and looking for help

awwwwww
Three years isn't really a big deal if you ask me.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Well while is does sound kinda bad I wouldn't worry. I think you should keep on it. If she looks mature enough to make out with her than it should be cool.
I'm Tyler
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Quote by deathbat831
pics or it didnt happen, but if it did. then i would go for it. three years gap max.

if theres grass on the field play ball, but if the red river flows, take the dirt road

That's good.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I'll give initials for my safety,from pedobears.

OHS,a little farther up north from you...i think.

oh yeah, i go to MVHS.

ahhh s*** pedobear got me!
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by clay pots
oh yeah, i go to MVHS.

I was ''not'' born in that city.
alriiiiight the OC ug'ers are picking up, lol. except i'm on the opposite, less cool end of the county

My mind is going. I can feel it.
the day u turn 18 you won't be able to get any of that young poon legally so i'll say go for while you can.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
alriiiiight the OC ug'ers are picking up, lol. except i'm on the opposite, less cool end of the county

im an OC uger! does that make me special?
Quote by deathbat831

sigged
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
um you could go for it...a lil creepy though

it always pisses me off when girls only date guys who are like 3 years older then them its kinda lame
Quote by 70x7

Man: We weren't gonna have sex, I just wanted to teach her that bad men could be on the other side of these convers...

Chris: We have your chat right here. You say I want you to lick my ****, then I'll turn you over and make you cu.m feces.

3 years is alright.. But come 18, you gotta hold out. If she looks really mature then idk? Seems pretty fine to me. I can't find the line.
HI GUYS!
in the us i think you can get in trouble if your three years apart. her parents can sue you for statutory rape, and you can sue back, but then you might be boned because of the difference. and wasnt this all about boning her?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
in the us i think you can get in trouble if your three years apart. her parents can sue you for statutory rape, and you can sue back, but then you might be boned because of the difference. and wasnt this all about boning her?

Sue?

No. They put you in jail for sex with a minor. A friend of mine got 6 months and a restraining order, plus probation for it. They're getting married soon. Obviously, this was a few years ago.

All right, the rule for this situation is to use a simple formula, always:

1/2 The Older Person's Age + 7 = The age of the youngest possible boy/girl they can date without being a douchebag.

In your case: 17 divided by 2 = 8.5, plus 7 = 15.5. I'm afraid she's too young, friend.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
All right, the rule for this situation is to use a simple formula, always:

1/2 The Older Person's Age + 7 = The age of the youngest possible boy/girl they can date without being a douchebag.

In your case: 17 divided by 2 = 8.5, plus 7 = 15.5. I'm afraid she's too young, friend.

ah good, im not the only one thats living by that code
Quote by clay pots
oh yeah, i go to MVHS.

**** I am moving to Laguna on the 21st. o.0
If you're 17 you could get tried as an adult anyway so watch out. And in my opinion 14 is in fact too young. The age difference isn't the problem the problem is shes a child.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by rosemetal17
...bein a 14 year old girl myself...

You have no idea how many profile views you got from saying that.
Page 1 of 2